I have an obsession with........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
peoples hair. Is that a normal thing? Does anyone else or am I alone in this lol. I don't mean just have a minor thing about it I mean I really am obsessed with hair.

like armpit hair? pubic hair? ear hair? nose hair? chest hair? back hair?

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

LOL
Thom's bitch said pubes!
biggrin.gif

Are you just infatuated or is it like hair is a turn on. How do you mean? Like some people like playing with hair some like smelling. I need a little more elaboration to determine whether or not you are weird.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

I've got plenty of Hair.

334394%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A7923987ot1lsi

334394%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323988347%3A4nu0mrj

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

i have tons of hair too. i chopped four inches off and i still have too damn much. blargh.

Originally posted by U2girl:
Hair hair, man. Head hair. THE hair.

oh! THE hair!

No Im with ya!

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

ROBERT PLANT
tongue.gif

me luvs his hair

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

[This message has been edited by novia (edited 05-08-2002).]

Hooray for hair! I love hair too! I love Robert Plant's hair. I think it's so cool he still leaves it long even though he is 53 years old, never think you're too old! He has possibly the best head of hair anyone ever had. I love Bono's hair too, it was so pretty when it was long. It's pretty now too but I like it longer.

Hair is the first thing I notice about a person. To me, if a person has nice hair, they can be fat or have a less than average face and still be pretty. If the have ugly hair or very little hair, they are unattractive to me even if they have a nice body and face. Hair makes the person, it's the wrapping on the package, the icing on the cake. The funniest thing to me it, hair is the most controllable part of us! You can't help your face or your body, unless you get plastic surgery or liposuction or serious dieting, but you can help what your hair looks like (unless you go bald
frown.gif
then you can still try SOMETHING!) so why do so many people do such stupid and ugly things with their hair?
confused.gif
(See most of today's rap metal or new metal bands
rolleyes.gif
)

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

SO am I! I know exactly wat you mean. I'm wit you all te way! I will post more wen I get a new keyboard.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

everyone knows why robert kept it long,right ?

very naughty boy
tongue.gif

------------------
***>if you cannot convince them, confuse them<***

[This message has been edited by ozzys grrl (edited 05-15-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom