I hate people who...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
...don't use their turn signals! gah! How hard is it, people? One would think that if you're going to stop in the middle of a road, you might indicate why.
mad.gif

That and using them on the freeways as well. Swerving cars make me nervous.

I agree, I usually honk at those idiots, give 'em a long blast of the horn. I wish I had a louder, more intimidating horn though.

Grrrr, don't even get me started.

What's as bad as not using a turn signal is to be behind someone who won't turn theirs off.

People should just drive right, that's all, is it too much to ask??

And while I'm at it...

The last time my old car broke down before I got a new one, it broke down in a rather inconvenient spot, of course, and even though I put on my hazards while calling AAA, three, count 'em THREE, people stopped to either flip me the bird or to call me an asshole for blocking traffic. That same week, someone here got shot and KILLED for having their car break down and block traffic.

For the most part, people are good in the Twin Cities about using turn signals Sula. Albeit it might be a little late (Minn. Driving sequence: pull over from the left lane - doing five miles under the speed limit - at the last minute with your breaks on, slow almost to a complete stop, turn your signal on, and make the right turn).

Try driving in NJ/NY where they have just about completely forgotten about turn signals! You get to guess were every driver is going! It's fun.....

Yeah some people! I hate that too!

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Try driving in NJ/NY where they have just about completely forgotten about turn signals! You get to guess were every driver is going! It's fun.....

on our way down to nj for the U2 show my girlfriend and i determined that NJ/NYC area cars all arive in the region with turn signal equipment.

------------------
don't.

My favorite are people who signal for a nanosecond *after* they make the lane change, as if the pretty blinking light would somehow assuage my pain as their car slams into me. And people who honk in the middle of a traffic jam? So annoying! Excuse me, sir, but does your horn have some special properety whereby it can remove cars from your path?

God, I hate bad drivers. This is why I take the bus.

[/RANT]

I hate people who forget to turn off their turn signals...that's really annoying...

Yeah, I'm lookin' at you, drgnwolf1969! That is probably my fiance's biggest flaw!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
So annoying! Excuse me, sir, but does your horn have some special properety whereby it can remove cars from your path?

God, I hate bad drivers. This is why I take the bus.

[/RANT]

I've actually seen people who will honk their horn while stopped at a railroad crossing! Like DUH, the train is gonna stop and back up because you honked
smile.gif

As far as riding the bus goes, what if the bus driver is one of those bad drivers ??

Originally posted by z edge:
As far as riding the bus goes, what if the bus driver is one of those bad drivers ??

like the bus driver who suddenly turned around while driving and asked me (= passenger) for directions to the main busstation
eek.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I hate when like, you are waiting to turn left, and you dont know whether the person across from you is turning too or going straight and it could have saved you some damn time if they would have just put their signal on.

Originally posted by Sicy:
I hate when like, you are waiting to turn left, and you dont know whether the person across from you is turning too or going straight and it could have saved you some damn time if they would have just put their signal on.

the worst is when you're turning right onto a road and some punk is coming up in the right lane that you would be turning into-so you wait for him for about 7 seconds and then he turns right.
mad.gif

I hate it when people don't use their brakes
those brake lights are there for a reason, you know !!!
I hate getting stuck to someones bumper because I had no clue they were slowing down

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by z edge:

Ah, yes, but they're far less annoying when I'm actually *on* the bus and not driving next to it. Excellent point, though...perhaps the subway, then?
smile.gif

Oh, and let's hear it for people who slow down for green lights. Or people who speed up, pass you and then immediately slow down as soon as they get in front of you...gotta love them
rolleyes.gif

This is a fine thread, BTW. It helps me hone my bitching skills and keeps me from expressing my road rage while actually *on* the road.

And a round of applause for people who drive slow in the fast lane and refuse to move over.

And for the people who tail you while you're speeding in the fast lane. You're going 10 mph above the speed limit but it's not fast enough.

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
This is a fine thread, BTW. It helps me hone my bitching skills and keeps me from expressing my road rage while actually *on* the road.

I'm happy to provide some sort of public service by starting it then.
wink.gif

Originally posted by AM:
like the bus driver who suddenly turned around while driving and asked me (= passenger) for directions to the main busstation
eek.gif

that happened to me yesterday. except the bus driver asked what street he was on. very reassuring.

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
And a round of applause for people who drive slow in the fast lane and refuse to move over.

Good GOD, yes! It's like they missed the day in driver's ed when we learned "slower traffic to moves to the left."
rolleyes.gif

And for the people who tail you while you're speeding in the fast lane. You're going 10 mph above the speed limit but it's not fast enough.

OMG, yes....it's like WTF?!

------------------
You can tear it up
If you can tie me down

The last time my old car broke down before I got a new one, it broke down in a rather inconvenient spot, of course, and even though I put on my hazards while calling AAA, three, count 'em THREE, people stopped to either flip me the bird or to call me an asshole for blocking traffic. That same week, someone here got shot and KILLED for having their car break down and block traffic.

Yikes! And you're still joyful??

I hate people who drive with broken brakelights. Like my dad--who won't take the car in to be fixed. I had to follow him and was like, WOAH! Stopping??

Or people who drive with their higheams on and make no effort to turn them off despite the fact that they're blinding you (horrible when you have some idiot tailing you for 20 minutes like this)

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
Yikes! And you're still joyful??

Well, I flipped them all the bird and then bitched and moaned and complained and expressed shock and horror and outrage and stomped my feet to all my friends and what's the world coming to and how can people act like that and can you f**king believe it and and and...and then I decided to still be joyful.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom