I going to F-over my boss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
I hate my boss. She's ugly, rude, stupid, and ugly.

I've been looking for a new job for 3 months and just got an offer. The letter is in the mail.

So, now I get to quit, what a wonderful Xmas Present! I'm going to give 2 weeks notice, but leave out the fact I have a new job to move to. I'm going to list my reason for leaving as dissatisfaction with mgmt(my boss). Hopefully this will put her under the microscope. It feels good to be so bad.

my boss nealry made me cry on saturday saying i had to work this week as i have to give 2 weeks notice. thats not the law. im supposed ot be in work now. im not workking this week. i have left. their problem. they only paid me ?10 for a months work. :angry: they better pay me I need that money to get the bus to uni - it costs more than ?10 a week

2 weeks notice is a courtesy, not law. The real reason you give it is to preserve your reputation, and help out your coworkers. You can quit a job anytime you like, the same way you can be fired at any moment. Unless you have a contract?

no i dont have a contract and i dont find being bullied or being called stupid and disobdient nice so i dont see why i owe them favours if i was treated a bit more fairly id work her extra week

Back
Top Bottom