I don't understand...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
What's your granny's phone number? Let me talk to her :evil:

:uhoh:

You're so Compton!:rockon:

Thank you darling. I've calmed a down a bit. I prayed which always helps. I'm going to the mall now to indulge in some retail therapy.:shifty: Just keep praying for me though, because I'm still freaked out somewhat.

I'm probably going to try and talk to someone at church this Sunday.:)

U2isthebest said:
So now I'm back to hyperventilating and freaking out again. My grandma just called my mom's cell phone and asked to talk to me. My phone was on silent all night, and I haven't turned it on yet, so I missed a couple of her phone calls this morning. She started yelling at me and telling me that "the Lord spoke to her" and said I was going to have serious health problems if I don't lose weigh. I'm...not...fat.:banghead: Like, I said, I don't want to look like Nicole Richie. That doesn't equal fat. Anyway, I'm really scared because she had been telling me for the past couple weeks that "the Lord spoke to her" and said I was fine and that I'm just being spiritually attacked (which I think I feel deep down), but now I'm panicking. I got so freaked out after I got off the phone a few minutes ago that I kicked the wall and knocked a piece of it out. Now, I'm just scared, and I don't know what to think. Yesterday and so far today I'd been feeling so much better. Now I'm terrified again and back to the same old place. It's all my fault. I did something wrong, I wish I knew what. I'm sorry, I know I'm not making any sense.

This is definitely not what a grandmother suppose to say.:shame:

If I was you I'd say something to her, which is really really bad...:|

Hehe, it's very clear that the grandma wasn't reasonable at all. But it's also hard for me to believe that the old lady intends to hurt her own grand daughter. If that was my grandmother I'd already asking her:"do you love me? All you did was hurting me, and if you ever said that again, you are not my grandma anymore"...stuff like that. I know...childish...

I'm sure U2isthebest can find her own way out of the down time, she'll be brave and I believe she'll come back and bring us good news about the break through she made, very soon. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom