I don't like alcohol.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I HATE the taste of alcohol.

I like getting drunk, but I have to drink it really fast because it's so disgusting. In my programme, we have these seminars and they always have free wine, so I drink it even though I HATE it because I don't want to be rude or let it go to waste. Tonight I had two and a half glasses. :yuck:

I only like drinks like Bailey's, alcopops, and mixers and coctails where there are so many other flavours that you can barely taste the alcohol.

The thing is, I seriously think I would be an alcoholic if I liked the taste of the stuff (and if it didn't give me a fatter stomach). :der:

MrBrau1 said:
Beer is proof God likes us and wants us to be happy.

If this is true, I think Natural Ice and Milwaukee's Best (add others) may have been the drink of the "dark angels"... you know, lucifer and his clan. :yes:

adamswildhoney said:

:drool: My uncle bought me and his girlfriend 2 glasses of double servings of Baileys on Friday night......

Calories :drool:

Alcohol :crack:

I'll be an alcoholic If I dont stop drinking, told my friend we are getting tea tmorrow he agreed - gonna be good this week. Am limiting my budget - spent a mini fortune on books today. I was nearly weeping handing over my money paying for said books.

I just got back from going out with friends...I had 5 screwdrivers and some beer. Better yet...my friends picked up the tab for me. :drunk: :heart:

my liver is almost shot.

i hardly drink... and every month i get a call from my doctor asking me to give a blood lab test... and after seeing my results, the first question they always ask me is: "Have you been drinking much lately?" :uhoh:

^^ That's how my buddy is with Long Islands...he can't even stand the smell of them...but I love them. Whenever I have one when we go out, I have to try to keep it away from him. :laugh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i used to drink tequila all the time... then came my brother-in-law's bachelor party... i no longer drink tequila. seems as all it takes is one bad experience with the porcelain gods and you get turned off to certain liquors forever

and that is the very reason why i hate whisky. :no: two day hangover from doing shots of Evan Williams and chasing them with Icehouse after eating a chili baked potato = :barf: :barf: :barf:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i can't stand the taste or smell of Whisky. :barf:

:eek: Really? I love it. :reject:

I went to a happy hour last Friday and we took advantage of the drink-all-you-can-for-$15 thing, from 5 to 9 PM. Lineup: Corona, 2 Appletinis, 2 glasses of Midori South, 2 glasses of Amaretto Sour and some other things I can't remember. :scratch:

I have not drank and mixed that much since um, early this year? :drunk: It seemed like forever to get to the Metro. :der: But yay, I had no hangover the next day.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom