I Cried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God knows what I'm gonna be like in June! :hyper:

I think I'll go through more emotions in 2 hours than in my whole life... :drool: :sad: :ohmy: :hyper: :wink:

Last edited:
i was totally impressed last night. it was overwhelming at times and i had a seat! just watching the arena fill up and the amount of love that U2 puts into their music. it was clearly evident from where i was sitting. and the age range in the crowd was incredible. i enjoyed the people watching almost as much as the show. :up: although there were no tears. i think i was on stimulus overload. :reject:

awww nbc I am so glad you got to go! You deserved it!

I cried last night when I saw pics from about where I will be in Boston. I didn't even try to get tickets this time because I was going through a really bad time....the last tour was a bitter memory for me...yadda yadda....

then on april 4 a friend messages me and says they have a ticket for dec 5...I says congrats, tell me all about it....then before I know it that friend has two tickets for december 4 and tells me that they will go with me.....and THEN they pick up a ticket for me for december 5. At first we think my seat is on the opposite side of the arena from their seat...but the other day the tickets arrived at their place and they told me that we are actually in the same section, just one row apart from each other....which has me sooooo happy. Everything is just falling into place so perfectly.

Wow, so many stories......

I hope that someday I get to see a U2 concert...... but I have so much more going on right now I can't even think about that.

Their songs will have to work their magic from afar. But they always have

:) :dance:

vertigo was my first U2 concert too.. and I wasn't expecting it, but as soon as I saw bono came out, I couln't stop crying.. the first two songs i couldn't stop cryign... and i NEVER!!!!!!!!! cry in public..
I was just so overwhelmed to be at the same place, and so close to the man i've met in dreams so many times... adn the band that's been rocking me to sleep for the past 11 years!

It was really beautiful.. i hope I get to see Bono again... I deserve it!!!

Back
Top Bottom