I confess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I have to confess....

And I hope to God she isn't a regular at this forum. But I was one of the people who stole the pink flamingoes from the neighbour down the road. But lady, if you are reading this, Come On! Pink flamingoes???? They were ASKING for it! (The gnomes across the road are going on a short holiday to Queensland curtesy of Number 4 being a courier too) So you aren't the only one. But hide the other one for the Easter long weekend, k?

Oh, and No, you weren't hallucinating, there was a guy in a bear suit also hanging around.

Dont ask. I had to confess, the lady was pissed off! (but we were pissed when we stole it!)

spiny.gif

You are obviously doing the alternate video clip to I am the walrus the beatles never made...flamingoes, bear suits, gnomes...

What is it with the need to 'borrow' things when you are pissed? My room is filled with stupid things that I can't get rid of. Street signs, golf course flags, tourists etc. During the Olympics it was great fun...
Did you know Angela, that the 'Police' sign on the side of New South Wales Police cars is just a simple sticker, and given 5 minutes anyone could 'borrow' one? I only had 2 minutes, so was caught a few inches into it and ended up running through a number of backyards to escape a long night in an unhappy place....

Yeah,i've heard you can get the CIA sign as well...havent tried to though - YET...
Hee hee hee!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MacPhooey (edited 04-09-2001).]

Good Lord, my fellow forum members are criminals!
redface.gif

Oh well...at least you didn't steal a boat like Bono did.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"No Spoken Words, Just A Scream"

Hahaha, yeah, I guess Im a criminal. Funny you should mention street signs Tyler, we have our very own now (its going above the barbie in the backyard), as do 2 other neighbours. But the council keep on replacing them!

Thats very interesting re: police stickers.....

Do you happen to know of any um, available 'Operation Loch Ness' signs? Or more to the point, any that are kinda hidden?

Well,my favorite branch of the military is the Air Force...I really dont see that many AF bumper stickers though,just lotsa Marine ones. Well,if you are familiar with the intense rivalry that goes on in the miliatry then you might understand how outrageously funny it is to sneak up behind a parked car and plaster an AF bumper sticker over the USMC ones!!!!!!
When the owner finally discovers it it must kill him!!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom