I cause myself too much unneccessary stress...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
OK, I admit-I haven't been very happy lately, and I'm sure it's been very apparent on this board. Truth is, a lot of things have been really unpleasant or just plain crap-ass in my life lately, and it chooses to seep out into this forum. Some of this stress is brought on entirely by myself, why I do this to myself, I have no idea...and like my sharing this with you matters to half of you anyways. I've been very pessimistic lately about things, and even though I know it's up to me to stop it, right now I just want to close my eyes and have it just stop.
I'm just sick of this stress, and everything that goes with it. I stress because of my job, I stress because I am having a hard time with my friends right now, I stress because of things coming up in the new year I'm not prepared for, I stress because of my mom, I stress because of my dad's situation in life, and yes...I've even become so pathetic as to stress about stupid shit on a message board.

I have a plan to get myself out of this funk, but am not quite ready to delve into it yet...I just need some time to get my head together. *sighs*

------------------
Some days are sulky some days have a grin

I know how you feel-I put SO much stress on myself it's pathetic.

But I just try to look at this place as an 'escape'-since there's so much stress to deal w/ in life. Why add to it?

But I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share this, because it's helped me to get to know you a lil' better.
smile.gif

Everyone has 'funks'-maybe some-like you and I -more than others. Hope you'll feel better soon.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 12-04-2001).]

*sits by Gina and PopWhore*
smile.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Awwww... Poor chickys lol. Can I do anything to help ya? I cause myself undue (adam is a fag for making me fix it, I had UNDO originally but he insists on reading my messages) stress sometimes too, but never that bad. Ya need me to do anything for ye?

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Ya need me to do anything for ye?

You bad, bad, boy.
wink.gif

Don't tempt us.
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

((( HUGS HER SIS )))

You'll be ok girl... try not to stress.. I know its easy to say but try to find something positive and think about.

Check it out .... I should be stressing right now cuz guess what! I'm broke.. Vegas kicked my ass.

Phone Bill: $106
Cell Phone Bill: $169

Must get illegal smog by next week: $200
Other Bills: $100

Just got my check, went to RENT.

I am broke as friggin joke and guess what else!! Everyone's gettin coal this Christmas! I cant even afford a friggin Christmas Tree.

GAO

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 12-04-2001).]

*hugs for all the stressed out peoples*

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
You bad, bad, boy.
wink.gif

Don't tempt us.
wink.gif

I was nice the last time I checked Gina...
tongue.gif

And whos to say Im tempting? lol, I never knew I was tempting... how come I was not informed as to my temptingosity??? Thats it... Well since Im tempting, youre just gonna havea bend the rules for me
wink.gif
smile.gif

*knows what to ask for as a birthday present in 2 weeks*

hahaha
smile.gif

You know thats not what I meant, I was just wondering if I could lend a hand to ya. Either way works though! dont get me wrong!
smile.gif

Well, not that this will help you guys any, but at least youre not ME! You dont even want to know what i'm going through right now.
It's so horrible i may never get through it. Ever. Its a wonder I am still alive.
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Aww...{{{April}}}!!!!!! I had no idea things were sooo shitty lately...probably because I'm so caught up in my end of the semester hell-hole.

I probably won't get to visit you before I go home over break, but definately in January (or you need to come to BG--it's only an hour or so away--I'm lame and carless so I have to depend on my roommates!!).

Anyway, call me if you ever need to talk!!!

smile.gif

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 12-04-2001).]

I'd just like to de-stress you a bit and point out that you used my facorite phrase in your post. You said "crap-ass". It made me laugh, out loud at that.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Originally posted by Lilly:
I'd just like to de-stress you a bit and point out that you used my facorite phrase in your post. You said "crap-ass". It made me laugh, out loud at that.
biggrin.gif

lol...that's cool, now I'm stressing over a lack of a job. *blarghy week*

frown.gif

------------------
Some days are sulky some days have a grin

I can identify with all of you.

I've been going through some rough times lately.

...Damn... if only there was a U2 song that addressed the issue of going through a rough time and what to do about it... Oh well. maybe next release.

wink.gif

Peace and serenity

------------------
My love for you
It's in the things I do and say
If I wanna live I gotta
Die to myself someday.
Surrender.

Back
Top Bottom