Have you ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
had misconceptions about sommeone? but good misconceptions..saw them in a completely different light than they actually were?thinking that a person was too good to do something? saw someone has good, has someone who has a good heart and would never cross certain lines? and then you turn around and they do something that simply disgusts you? then it affects everyone? yeah that was my birthday weekend everyone..
frown.gif

oh no
frown.gif

im sorry Naya

this will happen in your life, people will shock you, do things that you never thought possible of them. im sorry whatever happened did on your birthday.
what they say about finding only a handful of people in your whole life you can fully trust and have as true friends is true. its these sorts of experiences that show you who they are.

*hugs*

not a good weekend, eh naya. im terribly sorry to hear that.

to answer your question, i really dont know.

that doesnt answer your question.

------------------
-deathbear

Yes Naya-too many times to count.
frown.gif

Sorry you're having such a terrible time w/ this. I don't know what advice I can give you, because I can't handle this myself most times. All we can do is try to 'walk on', I guess.

*hugs*

Well Naya. Listen to Lilly and you'll feel better....

Two whole years ago when I was a sophomore I dated a guy who was tall and realy skinny. We went out, had a good time, end, right? Oh no. He broke up with me. In a note. Which he passed to me before biology. In it he said that I was a bitch, had a big mouth and gossiped all the time, oh yea...he also called me fat. And to complement the just calling me fat, he drew me a nice picture of me standing next to him that can liken itself to this: 8 |

Ok, so clearly that sucked. Within a few months one of my best friends told me she, and everyone else for that matter, hated me. O, but like the aforementioned male, she did not stop at hating me. She also mentioned that I had no right to exist. This was maybe 2 days after my 16th birthday.

So my point here, is yes, yes I know the feeling. All too well might I add.

Thank you everyone. The problem will take a lot of time to solve..what that person did to me and others will take some time to heal.

(((hugs to all)))

Lilly that guy did an horrible thing.
frown.gif

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

I am sorry to hear about what happened to you. I had some one I really cared about (actually my first of only two loves in my life so far) do some thing that I thought was so wrong and it really hurt my feelings and pissed me off. He did not do it directly to me but his actions hurt me and pissed me off and I expected more from him than what he did. It was petty and stupid. The only thing good that actually came out of it was that after I told him that I did not know if I could ever speak to him again (after knowing him for 3 years) he realized that he liked me, and he realized that I had always been there for him and that he wanted to be with me. It was one of those weird relationships. I liked him and he knew it because I just came out and told him but he did not like me that way at the time and there was nothing I could do but I still liked being around him so we agreed to be friends. hhhmmmm sorry about the rant.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by Lilly:
Well Naya. Listen to Lilly and you'll feel better....

Two whole years ago when I was a sophomore I dated a guy who was tall and realy skinny. We went out, had a good time, end, right? Oh no. He broke up with me. In a note. Which he passed to me before biology. In it he said that I was a bitch, had a big mouth and gossiped all the time, oh yea...he also called me fat. And to complement the just calling me fat, he drew me a nice picture of me standing next to him that can liken itself to this: 8 |

Ok, so clearly that sucked. Within a few months one of my best friends told me she, and everyone else for that matter, hated me. O, but like the aforementioned male, she did not stop at hating me. She also mentioned that I had no right to exist. This was maybe 2 days after my 16th birthday.

I'm on my way to kill them right now.
wink.gif

(((Naya and the rest)))

But yeah, that has happened to me. I know the feeling too well. It's even to painful still to talk about it! It sucks. Sorry, that had to happened on your B-Day weekend!

------------------
"It's Evolution Baby!"

Originally posted by kobayashi:
{{lilly}}

thanks kobe.
smile.gif

thanks too hallelujah, but trust me, they'll get theirs in the end.
smile.gif

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

Originally posted by kobayashi:
{{naya}}
{{lilly}}
{{ghetofabu}}

Much love Kobi.
icon41.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Back
Top Bottom