Dreams about U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only U2 dream I ever remember having was actually just a few months ago... I posted the long version the next day here 'cuz I wanted it analyzed by experts. :wink: :lmao:

Anyway, the short version is that I worked for the band in some capacity & was waiting at Bono's & Ali's home for him to arrive & her to finish a phone call so we could all run some errand. He comes in while she's still on the phone & while we're waiting for her to finish, he makes a pass at me. I'm shocked, aghast, dumbfounded! - and I put him off. This results in a nasty scene & I"m relieved of my duties. I, of course, am crushed! Cut forward to a week or two later, I'm staying at a friend's home until it's time for me to return home to the States. She has a houseful of people one evening & I'm just moping about, trying to be invisible. Some guy comes waltzing through the house to tell me there's someone looking for me out in the street.
I go outside & by the light of the street lamps see a white SUV with a man behind the wheel. I'm very irritated, because I don't WANT to talk to anyone (I'm pouting about my bad luck, right?). When I get within 3-4 feet of the vehicle I hear THE voice and realize that he's gone to the trouble of finding out where I'm staying & coming to pick me up!!! :hyper: :heart: He's talking on a cell phone & about half ignoring me (my "punishment" for rebuffing his advances!), but motions for me to get in the vehicle. Which I promptly do & we head off in the direction of the local beach.

The bad part about the whole thing is that even though I'm married (and was in my dream), I decided the instant I recognized Bono that if he wanted me - FINE!! Married or not, I was NEVER going to have the opportunity again & since B made two attempts on his own, I'd better not turn him down the second time!!! :reject: That's where the dream ended, though, so I don't know if I ever got to make out with him on a moonlit beach or not!! :ohmy: :lol:

I had one last night again...
I was doing some shoppng and went back to the car.
Guess who had parked his car next to me?
BONO!
I was going to ask him to pose with me so a picture could be taken, (I had a camera and my fake Bvlgaris in my pocket..how strange...:eyebrow: ) but someone did ask before I barely had opened my mouth.

He agreed on taking a pic with this person, but it took some time and he was in a hurry, so when the other person's pic was taken B looked depressed/upset and stuff so I didn't want to bother him anymore with my silly wish, so I let him drive away, without having a single picture taken with one of my four Irish heros... :(

Back
Top Bottom