do you ever find it hard to motivate yourself?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtooellen said:

Where's the motivation to do homework you ask? I think I listen to music for a half hour before I start... and then I start to unwind... and then I'm on a roll.

by the way, that happens around 12 AM. haha. Then I'll end up going to bed around 3 or 4.. sometimes never, I pull an all nighter. :|

my problem is lack of motivation and too much procrastination. very unbalanced. :slant:

Oh Lordy, that's me down to a T! :silent: I used to be really good with getting work done pretty much as soon as I got it but by the time I got to year 10 (uhh...age 15?) i just started leaving it al til REALLy late the night before. Now I'm in my first year of uni and it seems to be a habit I can't break. Procrastination and motivation just seem to be huge problems for me. I think it's that I do too much of one, and don't have enough of the other ;)

I'm hoping that maybe I get some really terrible makrs or something so that it can give me the kick up the arse I need to get my act together!

blindinglights7 said:

:up: That's a good point. I suppose I like being awake really early, but I can't do a late night and then get up early the next morning. Or, if I do that, I don't get that refreshed feeling.

:lol: Yeah, I either have to do one or the other. Lately I've gotten a lot better at being productive/motivating myself by structuring my life insanely, so I haven't gotten much time to myself in either the morning or at night. Four more months of school :scream:

MooMoo! said:
well...i guess ill have to come up with another excuse as to why my coursework isnt done. :lol:

i wish i lived in Ireland. all they do is one big exam at teh end of the year. no coursework. :(

Yeah, I'm really bad about motivating myself too. And I wish I lived in Ireland as well...although for slightly different reasons...:wink: lol.

Back
Top Bottom