Diamond, can you ever forgive me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by deep_in_the_diamond_mine:
I'm am still nervous about posting real pictures. I know I am really gonna get it now!

MUWAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont trip, sometimes I may come across as seriously angry.. that's just the Sicilian talking. Believe me you'll know when I'm really angry.

Great.
Just great.
Reeeeeeeally great.

I go to do the laundry and there is practically a damn love fest in this thread-when I return. An almost faggity one.

When can we start fighting again?-jk.

Seriously-
Deep
Thanks for coming clean and exonerating my good name.

Bama-

Thanks for making peace w/my brother.
Thanks for finally getting the Bos 4 details right.
I didnt know you played guitar.

Sicy-
You need a spanking.

Im off to sing kereoke.

Good nite.
Damn kids-

Out-

Diamond

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-10-2002).]

Diamond, for the life of me, I will never understand your big hang-up with the word "dude." Why do you find it so offensive? In fact, it is quite fitting in the subject photo as you are wearing cowboy boots and a cowboy hat (but nothing else), much like the attire at a touristy "dude ranch."

~U2Alabama

u2bama,

P.S. I understand you are involved in Orange County politics? This is interesting to me.

email me and I'll discuss it a bit. Too boring for general post. my email in profile

He doesnt know the meaning of the word tact.

Maybe he should take some lessons from his brother.

Originally posted by Sicy:
He doesnt know the meaning of the word tact.

Maybe he should take some lessons from his brother.

Sicy and Manda-
Will you stop?
I can see Deep doing cartwheels in his beach house in Newport Beach Ca. in my mind's eye. You just made his day.
Christine esp YOU after meeting me in real life and knowing what Iam "truly" about.
Stinker.

Diamond

He probably doesn't even know what you two are talking about, Zooropa_Amanda and SicilianGoddess_9, but, for his information, I think it is this:

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
An almost faggity one.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:
He probably doesn't even know what you two are talking about, Zooropa_Amanda and SicilianGoddess_9, but, for his information, I think it is this:

~U2Alabama

Bama-
I supposed that,- however w the "jk" I thought
that it would suffice esp after I wrote "seriously"..
stay with me here kids ok?

Hope its not that difficult to follow the tone of a monolouge.

Out-

Diamond

Christine esp YOU after meeting me in real life and knowing what Iam "truly" about.

Diamond you really dont want me to tell all these people what you're 'truly' about, because it would match up so perfectly to your online persona that its actually quite frightening.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Diamond you really dont want me to tell all these people what you're 'truly' about, because it would match up so perfectly to your online persona that its actually quite frightening.

Oh?
Somebody has some issues.
It was an online persona that you help create,that I went along w/-as a "Gag".

Out-

DB9
PS-

Christine,

btw- That was shitty thing to type.
Real shitty- esp in a thread were you're "claiming" to seek "someone's" forgivness.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-11-2002).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Does anyone else find this extremely amusing?
biggrin.gif

I do.

Sometimes it is fun to just sit back and watch all the carnage unfold.
wink.gif

Oh?
Somebody has some issues.

DB9
PS-

Christine,

btw- That was shitty thing to type.
Real shitty- esp in a thread were you're "claiming" to seek "someone's" forgivness.

Dave

Oh Lord.
Excuse me? Whos forgiveness am I seeking?
That is a JOKE, ok.
You are the one who should be sorry.
I just stated a fact here, and anyone that also met you in Vegas I'm sure can back me up. If you want to fight, fine. You're a pig.

Are you denying that you spoke in "Diamond" language in Vegas everytime I or others talked to you?

Are you denying that you sat next to me in the GA line and watched people walk by calling so and so a "sexy" and so and so "unsexy" all day long??

Are you denying that you passed around a photo album full of pictures of you and various "women" ( hookers if you ask me ) with also your children in the same photo album?

Dont piss me off. And dont try to pretend you're something you are not.

Thanks for making it difficult for me to be cool with you. Everytime I do you bust out with some rude chauvanistic diamondcomment.

Goodbye.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 04-11-2002).]

It was an online persona that you help create,that I went along w/-as a "Gag".

You're actually going to suggest that I had something to do with your online persona?

Funny.. you're really reaching now.

Christine-
I will choose not to air our dirty laundry here.
As a joke YES I did speak in Diamonology.

Only around you and a few others.

If you talk to Chris and Sula and others this is not the case.

You even spoke in Diamond w me.

I wont go any furthur nor resort to name calling. I will keep your flaws confidentail.

Peace-
Dave

God, I don't check the board for a couple of days an all diamondhell breaks loose! I'm sorry I didn't get in on this sooner! This is one of most amusing threads I have ever seen.

Originally posted by deep_in_the_diamond_mine:
White House is on Coast Hwy. Downtown Laguna.

Precisely, and we passed through your lovely yacht club infested town on our way to dinner there, Labor Day weekend, 2000. I know either it was IN Laguna, and we passed thorugh Newport, or it was IN Newport, and we passed through Laguna.

~U2Alabama

On the advice of counsel,Iam taking your comments into consideration.

Please excuse me while I take time sufficient time to do so...

Db9

much love

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-11-2002).]

Diamond's first rock show!

Sicy,

This is for you, I wanted to scan better pictures this weekend, but your sweetness to me compelled me to review current picture archives.

333%3B787523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E863%3E%3A%3B%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323942%3A745%3Bnu0mrj

The event is an Elton John concert at Dodger Stadium in 75,76?

David is 14, he actually was a scrawny kid and did not grow until his late teens. I guess I?m 21 big smile, big hair. Teresa is a sweetheart, no relation. Bert is 16, and well over 6 foot.

I honestly remember the two girls we took saying ?Your little brother is hitting on me.? I said ?Do you want me to tell him to knock it off? They said, ?No we think it?s cute?. And encouraged him!*

* As Dr. Frankenstein assembled the creature limb by limb, little did he know the monster he would create.

[This message has been edited by deep_in_the_diamond_mine (edited 04-11-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom