Christmas Presents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I know where my mum and dad have hidden my Christmas presents, they havent hidden them, they jsut left them in their room

And gah

I cant help myself

I want to know whats in those bags

Even though I know what Im getting.........

:crazy:

:ohmy:

:wave:

:eeklaugh:

My brother and I used to carefully unwrap like a corner of the packages to see what it is, then tape them back up.

:shame:

Sicy said:
My brother and I used to carefully unwrap like a corner of the packages to see what it is, then tape them back up.

:shame:

My hubby was just asking me yesterday if we should put the kids presents under the tree yet because he was worried they would unwrap corners and peek. I said put them out because I didn't even think of doing something like that. Now I wonder......

:laugh: my mom ALWAYS hides presents in her closet. i used to peek, but i don't anymore. although, by accidentally stumbling across them, i found out what i'm getting myself for christmas. :eeklaugh:

I havent looked at them or anything and we never get them under the tree - Im only getting like 3 presents anyway lol :der:

My kitties gnaw open some of our presents under the tree sometimes. :D

My sister had a gift under the tree one year...floormats from our parents...we brought them back home with us early one year in case Christmas weather prevented us from driving back home on Christmas to be with my sister. They stayed wrapped under the tree...but the floormats were really soft and cushy, so her fat cat Mitzie turned the present into her bed...and the wrappin' paper slowly was removed. :laugh:

I unwrapped part of a present one year and got in SERIOUS trouble. I still feel really guilty about it. :( :sad: At least I got a Hug-a-Bunch.

HugABunchMomBabyYellow.jpg

OMG! I have that EXACT Hug-a-bunch!!!

And I always peek at presents. I know my mom hides them in her closet...I can't help myself. I've actually tried the stuff on, and then put it back....

And I've actually unwrapped whole presents, looked at the stuff, then re-wrapped them. I'm terrible.

Actually, I haven't done it yet this year....but I still have a whole week to go.

Back
Top Bottom