Angel This Is All Your Fault!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
hey char and those who have seen this commerical, is mr justified wearing a shirt with those lovely track pants? :shifty:

lol er i want to see this commerical. i guess i will be forced to switch my tv from bbc america to some local programming just to catch a glimpse of him rocking his body.

oh yeah i was tempted to buy his cd yesteday, but i couldn't do it! :reject:

:lol: I'm so lame...I don't know where I got blue track pants from :confused: :scratch: I just saw the commercial again it has parts of the Rock Your Body video in it and he's wearing all white. :reject:

:der:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
ok, i really want to buy the justified cd. :uhoh: i really :heart: this rock your body song! :combust: gah

does it make you wanna get nekkid by the end of the song? :uhoh:

:lol: :wave:

I can't believe I'm admitting this but...as hard as I tried not too...I watched the whole video this morning...and I liked it :scream:

I know Kevin...I totally deserve that :tsk: I'm so ashamed of myself :reject:

But those other 2...well, they have no shame. They are openly Justified and don't care who knows about it. :shame:

:wave: :laugh:

:lmao:

:lol:

How did i miss this thread?!?

And people thought I was bad when I said the "one man come he to justify" made me think of Justin because of all the "justifying" talk around here. At least I don't dream about him!

First the dream, now the CD? :lol:

Hopeless, I say.

;)

He seems like a good dancer, though.

I was dissed by a 12 year old yesterday...and its all Iris' fault :eyebrow:

My niece spent the weekend with me and yesterday morning we were watching videos and Rock Your Body came on. She acted like she liked the video and was singing along and she noticed that I was too. She said "you should buy his CD Aunt Charlene." I said I couldn't be seen buying Justified and she very kindly offered to go with me so the cashier would think it was for her. I was all giggly and happy because I thought we were bonding over Justin and I offered to burn her a copy of the CD.

Her response: Ewwwwwww, no way! I just didn't want you to get embarrased at the music store. I hate Justin.

:|

little shit :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom