And I was afraid I wouldn't have an embarrassing pic/story for the yearbook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Well, not really. But I do now :reject:

A large number of my classmates and clinicians went out to celebrate at the campus BW3 (restaurant/bar) last night. One of my friends bought me a Long Island, but I had only had a few sips (NOT drunk). I wanted to wash my hands before the finger food came, so I started making my way towards the restrooms. I was about 10 feet away when my butt is grabbed. I assumed it was Karl but I turned around and it's a girl from my class that I was not expecting. It really got me flustered for some reason, I think I punched her in the arm but we laughed about it (I *do* have an irresistably cute butt :sexywink: ).

So in my flustered state a take a few more steps into the bathroom and walk straight ahead to wash my hands. I get started, look in the mirror, and after about 5 seconds realize that there is a reflection of a guy standing at a urinal giving me a weird look. I somehow turned whiter than I already am, yelled "Oh ****!! SORRY!!" and ran out as fast as I could :eek:

I couldn't hide my embarrassment and just lost it laughing when I got back to the table. My story spread pretty quickly, and they made me take a pic in front of the men's room for the yearbook (don't have the pic yet). I think my face is still red from this :crazy:

This is all the butt-grabber's fault - and she goosed me again when I was leaving! :angry:

I'm so paranoid about doing that that I spend about 30 seconds comparing the pictures on the restroom doors just to make SURE that I'm going in the right one. What if the man is wearing baggy shorts? What if it's a Scottish-themed restroom and he's wearing a kilt? Sometimes the pictures are REALLY hard to see too, like in the library on campus. They're carved into the brass plates that you push to go in, but since the plates are all scuffed and tarnished and the picture is so shallow, it's really difficult to tell whether it's a man or a woman. :huh:

bonosloveslave said:

I assumed it was Karl
:laugh:
that's so cute, down boy

hey CONGRATULATIONS Beth on your graduation, in case I haven't said that already. I think was a spectacular way to finish your wild college days. Everyone will always have a chuckle when they remember the "incident"
:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom