ach, mum makes me wanna cry with the wee things she does/says......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Its true!

My mom just called me before lunch to say she just joined up with the local Video Club up the road close to us and just rented The Banger Sisters asking if I would fancy watching it later with her after Big Brother.

Now I know that wont prob mean much to u but right now Im so touched by it I have tears in my eyes because truth is, though sometimes we have our moments, then hug, or sometimes feel too crowded with each other and get on each others nerves but during these moments....it can just prove how cute your parent/s can be!

I mean, for most of her life living with my father when he was alive was hardish...he was mean with money and wasnt a very 'modern' person, whereas my mum is......and has eventually become modern in the home with the furnishings, etc...........

but its just those weeee moments when she'll say 'I bought a new hole-puncher today!' and shows me it and its so modern lookin and I just look at my wee old mama and that and think 'thank goodness shes living a bit now, for her sake' and I always feel like crying. I have done too....thinking about it.

And Im touched about the wee things she does...

ach I know this may not make sense but sometimes my mum melts my heart with her wee ways and I just love her. I LOVE HER GODDAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy:

:heart: that is a beautiful post, maddie. my mom and i are like best friends, and now i feel like giving her a big hug.

I didn't get to go home and see my mother as I hoped this past school holiday. I detected in her phone conversation she really needs some "moral support" She gives and gives and no one much notices her needs. I collect little hints she drops and try to fulfill them when I can. Funny thing maddie, I know she wants to see Banger Sisters, it's on my "to do" list when I see her.

And you mentioned BIG BRother. The Australian Big Brother ended last night. REGGIE won!!! we picked her from the start, a truly good honest warm-hearted person. She reminds me of you...in looks and I'd guess. personality.A good person.

Your story sounds so familiar, warms my heart once again dear girl. My dad is a bit of a "hard man". I would love to take my mother travelling one day( I'll keep buying lottery tickets) I'd reckon our mum's would get along famously. My mother's great grandma came from Wicklow Co.( I sometimes get the number of greats' wrong..she left in the 1850's for Van Diemans Land, ended up in Sydney) I'd love to take my mum to Ireland...she's a mad keen musician, she'd love the criac...we'll call in one day.LOOK OUT!!!

You're beautiful maddie..and so are our ma's.
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom