A game of risk…

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I was just wondering as to whether or not my fellow interference goers, would describe themselves as risk takers or chance averters. As recently at least, I have found myself taking more chances, especially in regards to, well, you know. :sexywink:

Either way, it’s always of interest.

ZeroDude said:
As recently at least, I have found myself taking more chances, especially in regards to, well, you know. :sexywink:

Car shopping?

I find myself decidedly NOT a risk taker. Particularly when um ... car shopping.

:wink:

Yeah! :lol:

But you’ll never know unless you try. Not always of course, but maybe I’m just being unseasonably optimistic.

Risk taker here :wave: More often than not, the most brilliant things that have happened in my life have been when I've taken a chance and have acted impulsively :D

I like those Sliding Doors kind of moments. My biggest was one day going out shopping and coming home with a block of land and 4 different house plans to choose from of which to place on said land. I like the instinct versus careful decision choices we get, and also being an observer when you let everything else make decisions for you instead of making them all yourself. I do either or both or none, depending on my mood and a bunch of other variables.

Back
Top Bottom