4 Hour Emergency Trip & the $100 Cramp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch! Sicy, I hope you feel better soon. Go lay out on the beach when you are in Orange County and have someone bring you drinks.

I cancelled my trip :(

Too many strange and bad things have been happening to me/around me in the last four days.
I do not feel comfortable going anywhere right now. :sigh:

Sicy said:
I cancelled my trip :(

Too many strange and bad things have been happening to me/around me in the last four days.
I do not feel comfortable going anywhere right now. :sigh:

:hug: It's good that you're following your intuition, though.

Re: Re: 4 Hour Emergency Trip & the $100 Cramp

Cleasai said:

I've Kaiser as well. :crack: I definately feel for you LOL!

Kaiser HMO, not to be off topic here but it's funny that I learnt about that just this semester in History. I heard that Kaiser had the best healthcare for his workers during WWII and I assumed that it'd been like that even up til this day. (Of course healthcare is rapidly declining as we speak) Just thought that was interesting, that things you learn, you see it later on somewhere else.

:yikes: :hug:

maybe try eating some bananas? i've found they help when i have a charley horse cuz of the potassium. a couple weeks ago i felt like i had a charley horse or pulled something in my leg for a couple days but felt better after i had some bananas.

it may not help your toe now, but i dunno it may help some of the cramping? :shrug:

Yeah I've heard about eating bananas. I will start eating more of them.

So I had an appointment with the podiatrist. $25 for him to wrap some tape on my toe and tell me I should be back to normal in 3 weeks :|

Back
Top Bottom