10 Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1) Why are you two still married? You should have thrown in the towel 10 yrs ago.
2)When I said I wasn't going to sleep with you, which part of NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU did you not understand?????? F**K
3)What lies did you tell your wife in order to get her to agree with naming your child that name?
4)I am not sure if I can do this job, I really hope I didn't make a mistake. Have faith in me a little longer.
5)You have no idea, and never will, how much you hurt me when you kept what you did from me, best friend.
6)Causing the accident could have happened to anyone, but the lies you told afterwards have forever changed our lives. I don't know how you can live with yourself, but one day God will ask you to account for your actions.
7)I am so happy for you that you have found the one. He is as amazing as you, and I pray that you will have a long and happy life together. I am glad we have weathered our storms for me to see you get to this point in your life.
8)I am the worst friend ever when it comes to regular communications. I think about you all the time and am happy that things are going so well for you. Please forgive me.
9)I miss you all a lot. Hopefully work will pick up so I can get to see you more. I love you.
10)I really hope your relationship works out. I am scared for you, and will be here if it starts to come apart. Sometimes I don't know if you are brave or foolhardy. Only time will tell, but I will ALWAYS have your back. Even though I sometimes want to stick sharp things in it when you piss me off!!

1) I know I tell you "I love you" all the time, and that it probably drives you nuts, but the real reason I say it so much is because I don't know how else to express it and I'm so afraid of losing you, like I almost did my freshman year - if something happens to you, I want the last thing you hear me say to be "I love you," and I pray you know just how true it is. We may fight a lot, and sometimes I feel like I'm never going to be good enough for you, but deep down I know that you really love me and care about me, and I love and care about you more than you will ever know. God bless you.

2) You are one of the most beautiful, kind, caring, loving people I know. We get along so well, and I know I can trust you with anything. I can't even imagine living life without you, but I know I will have to one day. :sad: I hope that day is a long way off and that you have a long, wonderful, healthy and enjoyable life, that is as spiritually and emotionally beautiful as you are. You are truly amazing, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I know I could say all these things to you, but I don't think I can ever express the depth of my love and gratitude for having you in my life. Thank you for everything you do, you are a wonderful, wonderful person.

3) You two were quite possibly the most perfect couple I have ever known. I wish I had gotten to know you both better, but I'm thankful I got to know you at all, since most people don't get that chance. I was really lucky to have you in my life and to be able to learn from you. You were both vibrant, strong, amazing people until the day you died, and I hope that when I get married I'll have a relationship even half as good as yours was. You taught and showed me lots of things, and I learned many life lessons from you, most importantly how to enjoy life to the fullest. I hope that if I live to be as old as you two did, that I will be as full of life as you were. You two were truly a shining example of love, friendship, and vitality, and I'm glad that you are reunited and in perfect health again in heaven.

4) I used to hate myself for believing your lies and stupidly falling for your act, and I used to utterly despise you for hurting me the way you did. I think I've finally put that behind me, though, and I guess in the end I'm glad I went through all that pain, because somehow it made me a stronger person. That doesn't mean I like you, though, and it doesn't mean I'm totally okay with what you did. You never even apologized, you bastard. I'm not sure which explanation for that is worse - that you didn't think what you did was wrong, or that you didn't realize how hurtful it was. I still think your actions were wrong and mean and thoughtless, and I hope one day someone hurts you the way you hurt me, so that maybe you'll finally understand that hearts aren't meant to just be played with. Good riddance.

5) I really despise you and the way you're running this country I love into the ground. You are a filthy lying hateful scumball sleazebag with the intellectual capacity of maybe the hind end of a flea, and I can't believe that you're even in the position you're in now. I honestly don't think you deserve it at all, and I think a lot of what you're doing is wrong. You're a liar, a cheater, a bigot, and a murderer. Please stop twisting religion to suit you - it makes me (and many others) sick. I hate the way you're turning people against each other and hiding behind a veil of "faith" and "Christianity" to justify destruction. And I know that according to the doctrines that we both follow, I shouldn't hate at all, but dammit, when an idiotic murdering oppressive sleazeball like you is in charge, it really makes it difficult. You disgust me, and I can't wait until your stupid corrupt sleazeball ass is kicked out of office for the last time. Fuck you.

6) I wish people would stop worshipping you. Sure, you were good, but not that good - not even the most talented of your group, in my opinion anyway. Yeah, you came up with some great ideas about peace and love and all, but we all know that you beat your wife and cheated on her and treated your son like shit. I know, I know, you were only human, and maybe your flaws make you more appealing to some, but to me it's just slightly annoying. Sorry.

7) I'm sorry for being so withdrawn and unresponsive and everything...we get along pretty well, and I think next year's going to be fine, but sometimes I just get scared shitless of everything and retreat into myself. Please help me be less afraid? I need someone to help me come out of this shell, and I think maybe you're the one who could help me the most. Drag me out into the lounge with you sometime or something...I like the other people who hang out there and I don't want them to think I'm a snob, but I'm unreasonably terrified. Will you help me with this?

8) You're a nice group of girls, but maybe not as nice as you think. I know earlier this year you were trying to help me, and maybe I needed that bitching out that you gave me, but that still doesn't excuse you for all getting completely trashed every weekend and ostracizing me - consciously or unconsciously - for not getting trashed with you. Sure, you say you understand and respect my decision to not drink, but it really came between us. Alcohol was the glue that bound you all together - I really don't think most of you could function without it, could you? You looked forward to nothing more than getting completely wasted on the weekends and puking all over each other and then laughing about it the next afternoon when you were sober. That was the highlight of your week, everything you lived for pretty much, and because I didn't share your views I couldn't be a part of that. I'm not saying it was wrong, but you could've at least acknowledged that I simply wasn't going to fit into your circle because alcohol was your defining characteristic instead of claiming it was all my fault. Maybe I would've stayed shut in my room less if you all weren't rolling around outside my door, puking and laughing and banging your heads on the wall and yelling about masturbation. That's a bit alienating. Anyway, think it over next time before you blame everything on me...you're partially at fault, too.

9) You have always been so good to me, ever since we met. Sometimes I still don't think I deserve your friendship and your love, but I am very grateful for it nonetheless. I have to admit that I didn't fall in love with you at first sight, and I was a little skeptical of the long-distance dating thing, but that week we spent together made me realize that you were worth it. I don't think I ever really had a crush on you, per se - even though you are quite handsome, sweet, funny, and pretty much everything a girl could want - and that bothered me quite a lot at first. But now I realize that maybe what we have goes beyond a simple crush - and I don't want to jinx things, but I could definitely do a lot worse than spend the rest of my life with you. You're sensual and give excellent massages, but you're also one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and I am so lucky to have you. Thank you so much for caring for me, being patient with me, and helping me to realize my self-worth. You may have saved me.

10) Thank you for helping me believe again. I know you probably get this all the time, but you are an inspiration to me (and many others I'm sure). I will probably never meet you, but even without knowing you personally, I know that you have touched my life and thousands of others, and you are a positive force for change in the world. Chances are you'll never know just how huge a difference you have made - not just around the world, but in our hearts as well. You are a wonderful man, and I wish you and everyone you love health, long life, and peace. God bless.

Our culture tells us not to _____ (fill in blank with these below), but don't believe it.
1. Care too much.
2. Humble yourself.
3. Forgive ourselves.
4. Forgive him.
5. Believe.
6. See the beauty in others.
7. Honor all life.
8. Know that love is all we need.
9. See that the door is open, but you have to knock.
10. Know that God waits, but free will is respected.

1) I miss you so much. Thank you for everything, i couldn't have asked for someone better. I hope you're proud of me

2) I don't speak to you as often as i should but i love you both. Thanks for always being there

3) Thank you for being there for me, you're a great friend

4) I've had a crush on you for the past 13 months and wish i could tell you how i feel about you but i'm terrified of spoiling our friendship

5) Thank you being there over the past 15 years, our friendship means so much to me. I'd be lost without you

6) Thanks for being there everyday through the ups and downs, can't wait to spend time with some of you again soon. You're an amazing group of people

7) Get a job you lazy :censored: you don't know the meaning of work and it drives me mad

8) If you continue to take all your friends for granted you won't have any left

9) Why did you leave? if only you knew the hurt you/your actions have caused me :sad:

10) You want to know me now. You're only 12 years too late :mad:

Must do that again :wink:

1) Im sorry for all the hurt I've caused you, I really do love you but I was a selfish idiot, why you still like me is an absolute mystery to me and I am forever greatful for you being so strong and forgiving, thank you.

2) I really do want to do all the things I say I want to do, but I can't motivate myself to do things and am sometimes scared.

3) You deserve so much better than the likes of me.

4) I need your help.

5) I am so sorry for ignoring you, you only wanted to befriend me but as usual my ego got in the way.

6) Stop pretending you know what Im going through, you don't know what its like at all. Its easy for you to say I should be doing this and that when your own life is running so smoothly.

7) Sorry, but I really, really can't stand your taste in music...

8) Your all a bunch of shallow minded idiots, just because I like different things and I was a different person to you lot it doesn't mean I deserved the abuse I took from you for years thats ruined my life. I hate the lot of you and one day I will prove you all wrong.

9) Stop giving me nasty looks and making sneaky comments when no ones around, at least have the balls to slag me off in front of everyone else you coward.

10) Sorry for over reacting so much, I just want some help and attention instead of being ignored all the time.

1. you are gift from God, and I'm really glad to be with you after those dark and confussing moments.

2.you need to know me better. I'm a real person, with flaws and a past and I really need you to recognize that.

3. you are not a good editor, you are classist and it seems that you have to learn a lot about how to run a proyect :mad:

4. Please, let me go, I'm happy now and don't make me responsible of you.

5. You don't deserve my respect, you are a pathetic, greedy witch who don't want to recognize how hard your son has worked for us and how honest he is. you don't know nothing about us, bitch.

6. you are the most lazy and pathetic man i've ever met in my life. I'm so dissapointed of you. you are a leach, you take advantage of our hospitality and you don't worth shit.

7. I'm sorry cuz i know I hurt you.

8. I really love you, i'm sorry if sometimes I act very inmature. you are one of the most important persons in my life and I want you to be happy :)

9. I have a problem

10. I'm doing all these things cuz i want you to be proud of me and see how strong and talented I am.

Just thought of one more...:|

11. I wish you would stop acting like such a bitch and start acting like the responsible adult you expect me to me. If we weren't so tied down I would slap you. I can't believe you lied to me, and you still expect me to trust you and to be open with you when most of my life you've been lying. What are you thinking? Grow up and stop trying to make people pity you, you are not a victim, you put yourself in this situation and now you're trying to blame me for your messed-up, bitter life. I don't want to say this but my biggest fear is to end up like you. You are exactly the kind of person I can't stand, and I cry almost every day because there's nothing I can do about it, and you're way too old to change this. I pray for the day when I won't have to deal with you all the time.

:sigh:

1. "we dont talk anymore I'm sick of it all"
2. Why do you let her whip you silly.
3. Dump your wife and take your child with you.
4. Give yourself a break.
5. Please let me help you
6. I love you more than you will ever know.
7. Shut up, Shut up, Shut up you no good :censored: (PTA meetings)
8. Why wont you ever tell me the truth of what happened.
9. You baby him to much stop favoring him
10. The monkey will be off my back when your gone.

1. I love you and care for you more than you know. I dont want to be with you though.

2. I have a lot to confess. Have you got an hour promise not to judge me at the end?

3. Why did you write that email? You lost a really good friend that day.
4. Stop sleeping with her - you are meant to be one of his best friends.

5. I am really sorry I am tearing you apart. I am being honest with you and sometimes being honest means hearing things you dont want to hear. If I could change it, I would.

6. Hate is a strong word which i rarely use. Everytime I see or hear from you, I want to use it all the time.

7. I would have built my life around you if you had only come with me. Am sorry you chose not to - I think of you sometimes, 12 years later with good memories :)

8. You married way too young without experiencing life properly. You will regret it in years to come.

9. Why dont you just leave the pub and experience life a little??

10. Leave her and find happiness with someone who is worth potential heartache.

1. I wish that you would stop being so overbearing and jealous of me sometimes. Just because I want to take ring off doesn't mean that I want to cheat on you or even break up for that matter. For god's sake, we're not even married! I just wish that you'd trust me well enough for me to not wear this sometimes. I feel so tied down at times that maybe I'd be tempted for a break.

2. Why didn't you leave him 20 years ago? Now you know what a shit-filled life you're living and you rest better knowing that your oldest son's actually making money and going to college, succeeding, and therefore you can actually sit back and let him take care of his siblings and you... you have a problem and you allow your significant other to control your life, even though you could've gotten out of that years ago, you still stayed because he "loves" you... just as much as he loves that other woman and the "child" that they have together... yeah, he loves you alright, you fucking blind idiot.

3. I wished that you trusted in me more... and actually wanted to view me as your role model. I know that I'm not perfect, but that's something I've always wanted... but you're probably better than me anyway.

4. You've been there for me all these years and I'm glad we're friends. I know that sometimes I take you for granted, and that I haven't really been able to keep in touch as often as I really wanted to, I really appreciate your friendship and hope that it lasts for as long as we live. There's treasures that are rarely found and I'm glad I stumbled upon you.

5. I really wish that you weren't gay. To think we could've actually had beautiful children and played Baldur's Gate forever.

6. I dislike you at times. You look down upon yourself so much that it sickens me. You're not ugly or grotesque, but you believe that you are. You cry at night knowing that you have something that's way too good for you. You always push your boyfriend away because you believe you can find something better in life... and that you're not worth his time. Maybe you really aren't. You dumb bitch.

7. Even though you used to be an authortative figure for me, I'm glad we're actually somewhat friends. Of course others may look at this as a weird relationship, but you're just a friend to me.

8. I'm glad that we've actually had contact for the past year and a half. You're one of the nicest persons I know and you aren't as judgemental as those I would assume on your spot. Perhaps if we aren't in that sort of relationship, maybe we could grab some coffee sometime and just hang out like normal people.

9. Why can't you be happy with what you have? Why do you always want something better? You're so tied down, no wonder you want to sample some other appetizers before settling down for the main course. Sometimes I don't understand you... I really don't. Of all the burdens that I carry, you'd probably be the biggest one of all in my life.

10. Why couldn't you have been a better civil servant and came years ago when I actually requested you? Why did you take so long? Just because of you, I've lost some respect for my local authorities... and gained some to an extent when you did show up. But that's not the point. If only you were earlier, perhaps we could've been something. Or am I just fooling myself? Ours was such a fleeting moment and what I wouldn't give for it to happen again, life be damned.

your dependence on alcohol disgusts me

you are not the person I thought you were, I was a fool

every day I hope that you will one day suffer the pain that you inflicted on me and actually give a damn about the fact that you did

you are an immature egomaniacal nasty bitch

get over yourself, you're not all that special-not even close

I wish I could find you again after all those years, I still have the ring you gave me

you should stop getting married and actually stop to think about why it never works out

you are one of the most petty, mean spirited men I've ever known-I can't even believe people like you

I have sexual fantasies about you :wink:

you're like the brother I always wished I had instead of the ones I do have

1 - Your words hurt
2- That was my hairstyle first
3- You are a sexist
4- I didn't mean to hurt you
5- It's hard to have a relationship with you
6- Why don't you help me with some of this work?
7- Your music is horrible
8- Don't reject your family, they'll stop trusting you
9- I wish I could be closer to you
10- To be as old as you are, you are incredibly immature

1. I love you so much and i know i don't show or say it enough. i would be lost without you.

2. I know i drive you crazy at times and i make you mad but it goes both ways....ps i love you.

3. you hurt me more than anyone ever has in my life. i loved you so much. what you did rocked my trust in not only you but a lot of people in my life that i'm not sure i'll ever get back. and even though i have stopped both loving and hating you i still would like to know whether all that was worth it for you.

4. i miss you so much...i wish we were as close as we used to be but i understand why we aren't.

5. you are my best friend in the world. i miss you loads. you make me laugh like no one else.

6. you have been a great friend and have been a rock for me over the past 3 years. i know i haven't been the easiest person to deal with at times. thank you so much!!!

7. i made a mistake and handled things all wrong. i dont know if things would have worked out differently between us had the timing been better or i chose differently but regardeless i think you are an amazing person and i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings.

8. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING APARTMENT!!!! :mad:

9. you are an arrogant bitch and piss me off to no end.

10. i liked you more than you probably knew or i probably should have let myself. i let things go farther than they should have against my better judgement. i guess i just wanted more from you than you could or were willing to give and that was my fault. i'm sorry i hurt your feelings but you hurt me too.

11) I miss you all so much it hurts. :sad: I know you're going to do great this weekend, and I wish with all my heart that I could be there with you and be a part of you all once again, but circumstances are working against me. :sigh: I hate my body for acting up and keeping me away from you and preventing me from doing something I really love, and I hope you all know how much you mean to me.

11.) (This is directed at someone I already mentioned in my list, but oh well.) Don't listen to what your parents say. You're not worthless. You're...you're my everything. I love you, dearest, and I hate to see you so upset like this. I wish your parents wouldn't drink anymore. I wish they wouldn't hurt you with the things they say. I wish you wouldn't ever feel bad about yourself ever again. I wish I could hold you again...I'm sorry that all I ever do is wish, and I can't help you that much...But I'm here for you forever, love.

1. Damn did I screw up an awesome chance with you. You're amazing. I miss our movie nights, too.
2. I should've realized a lot sooner that our friendship was always at it's best only when you needed me for support, and bordered on insulting whenever you had a man.
3. I bet you're sorry for thinking me a pushover now, aren't you?
4. Quit playing games and start treating us with respect and honesty. No one likes a control freak with a short temper.
5. Knock it off with the religious preaching. I'm an adult who can formulate my own opinions and (God forbid!) disagree with the almighty Church if I don't like it's stance.
6. I wish you were strong enough to do what needs to be done to make yourself happy. You've got more people on your side than you know.
7. You need to let go of your stubborn pride and change. Anyone with more self-identity would've left you long ago.
8. Shutup. You don't know as much as you think you do.
9. You're an asshole. You admitted cheating on her and yet you want to pass judgment on her current boyfriend. Fuck off - she's way better off without you.
10. I miss you guys so much.

1. fuck off
2. fuck off
3. fuck off
4. fuck off
5. fuck off
6. piss off
7. piss off
8. piss off
9. piss off
10. piss the fuck off

oops, i should've put stuff i wouldn't say in real life, right? :laugh:

how dare you censor a single word that comes out of my mouth.

she's not the one for you, you are making a mistake.

your victim mentality exhausts me.

i think you're a prick for the way you treat your mother.

i miss you so much that i ache with the weight of it.

sometimes i wonder what i missed when i didn't give you a chance.

you need to start taking more pride in your appearance.

i like you way more than you think i do.

get off your fucking ass and make it official already.

i love that you know me well enough that you'll get most of this right.

1. I’m embarrassed that I was once in love with someone who turned out to be such a loser.
2. Maybe if you didn’t turn everything into your own personal drama, I would actually give a shit when you opened your mouth.
3. Your constant over-acting and drama have made me the emotionless and apathetic person I am today. I want to thank you for that. It’s the key to my success.
4. You know how you think I’m pathetic because I’d rather have a career then a husband right now? I feel the same way about you and your husband. Go make dinner. I’ll call you when I retire at 35.
5. As much as I drive you crazy, you have made me a better person and I will never love anyone as much as I love you.
6. You are and were too good for him. I hate that you will never fully realize that.
7. I wanted you out of my life but I cried for an hour when you asked her to be your maid-of-honor and I was just a guest.
8. I only tolerate you because I know if I want to go get a beer with someone, you will answer the phone.
9. I know you married him for his money. I know why we haven’t talked much since you met him. I also know I will be the first person you call when you get divorced. I know you talked him into tearing up the prenuptial agreement. I know I will still answer when you call and that disgusts me more then what you have done.
10. The most important thing you have taught me is that it is entirely possible to be overwhelmed with respect for someone.

One more:

I tried to buy you those tickets but they weren't on sale yet.

Last edited:
you're such a despicable, rotten, worthless piece of trash that even hell itself would reject you!

(actually, i've probably said this line to someone already. needless to say, i'm not always a very gracious individual--i wear my heart on my sleeve, even when it's blackened)

Last edited:
1. STFU.
2. STFU bitch.
3. It's immense. Seriously.
4. This whole thing is a farce and a complete waste of time.
5. That's my pet sloth.
6. No, you heard me right. That's exactly what I meant.
7. I'm NOT sorry.
8. You really need to cut the shit and get yourself straight.
9. Personally, I think he's a complete douche.
10. Your wife pisses me the fuck off, dude.

1) I wasted too much time on you, even more so b/c I was somebody I didn't like when I was with you
2) I'm so sorry that I wasn't honest with you.
3) I'm totally in love with you, but will never admit it.
4) I'm sorry we never talked like we should have.
5)You were awful in bed, that should have never happened....
6)telling people that you are hot doesn't make you hot, in fact, it makes people think less of you.
7)fuck you and your emotional unavailability crap. That's an excuse and you know it.
8)You need to lighten up. NO ONE likes people who complain all the time.
9)Just because you have stupid predjudices doesn't mean we want to hear you scream them out loud.
10)Stop being stupid.

1. I don't care if she's "Fat", i still think she's fucking beautiful and I'm not about to bend over to the fucking prison rape that is peer pressure you twat...
2. It's most likely that I just need closure if anything...
3. Thank you very much for everything.
4. Sorry I never got to know you as much as I'd liked to have.
5. You've been a very good friend to me and still are so thank you for that.
6. I'll still be here for you whenever you need me and I hope you can say the same to me. I love you very much, just never got round to telling you after nearly 3 years. You made me feel a hell of a lot better about myself and have always been a sort of "Light" (clichéd as it is) when everything else is complete shit.
7. We all miss you, please don't just break off contact with us and pretend we're forcing you to!
8. We'll do it eventually, we're just too lazy right now...
9. I think I read something about people saying they'd hate to be with clones of themselves. I think you're the closest i'll ever get to such a thing, we're very alike but I don't hate you at all. You're very talented and although I envy you at times I'm very pleased for you.
10. Sorry about that.

that was actually great. awesome thread :up:

Last edited:
why do i always kill threads?

surely more people have something to say?!

12) I'm still very attracted to you. Even though I told you my feelings freshman year and I said that I didn't want a relationship and all that...well, I don't know if that was the right thing to do, but I guess it wouldn't matter anyway, since we both know that you don't feel the same way about me. You are a wonderful friend and I love being around you, but I have to admit that there are times when I just want to snog you senseless (but of course I don't, because I value our friendship too much). And somehow, knowing that you'd probably push me away and not talk to me ever again if I even tried...somehow that makes me want you even more. :reject:

13) I know I pick on you and put you down sometimes (okay, a lot), and I really wish I didn't do that. I admit it, you really know how to get on my nerves sometimes, but I guess that's your job, isn't it? :wink: You're a good person, and you don't deserve half the insults I sling at you, even if they're only in jest. I think I pick on you because I'm jealous and scared - jealous because I know you have incredible talent and are going to make something of yourself, and scared because I'm not sure I'll be able to do so well for myself. It's petty and stupid, I know, and I'm ashamed to even admit that I feel this way. But I want you to know that deep down in my heart, I really admire and cherish you, and I'm glad you're in my life, no matter how annoying you can be sometimes. :wink:

14) I never met you, but sometimes I wish I had. Of course you died long before I was born, so meeting you would've been impossible, but I think maybe your daughter is right and that you and I would've gotten along wonderfully. (I'm sure we would've, if she is anything like you at all.) I'm sorry you were taken from this world at such a young age, and I hope you didn't have to suffer too much - even though I'm sure it had to have been painful - and I guess you're in a better place now. It feels weird writing this to you, since, as I say, we never met - never even lived at the same time - but somehow, I felt like I should at least say hello, and that I hope things are going well for you wherever you are now. From all accounts you seem like a wonderful person, and I hope someday we'll be able to cure the disease that took you from those you loved and those who loved you too soon. Rest in peace.

1. Shut the fuck up, no-one wants to hear about you anymore. If you want to carry on, talk to yourself.
2. Stop being so fucking childish, your not funny or clever, so just stop.
3. You are such a petty mother-fucker, you get caught up in the most stupid little things, I hate you so much. I hope you catch some mild disease.
4. Bog the hell off, I don't like you, nobody likes you, so stop following me around.
5. You may be brighter than me but your not queen of the fucking world, sometimes your so up your own arse I could scream. Oh yeah, and lose some weight - fatty.

I'll do the other 5 later, I can't be arsed now.

11. I hope you left this earth without too much pain and struggle. I know you wanted to die and I hope the Heaven you spoke of is everything you thought it would be and that you are with the angels and loved ones from your past. I always respected and loved you, and forgive you for the hurt you caused me by not accepting my adopted son since he wasn't "blood" and for not liking my father or me because I was too much like my father. I am so glad you apologized, if even on your deathbed and not much earlier in your life so we could have spent more time together on better terms. I envied you and your life, your elegance, your strength, and I cherish the memories I have of you. I can't believe I spoke with you Wed. and you were gone from us just 24 hours later. Every time I sit at the beach which I do often I will think about you. And yes, I will look after my mother just like you asked of me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom