Slightly Less Funny Things From the Internet Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A Canadian Olympic snowboarder posted this on Twitter: bathroom rules in Sochi!

BfYN6ojIMAAHfkR.jpg:large

I'm just wondering if you've ever seen any other "news remix" videos...you know, like the ones that are actually funny aka done right? I mean..

It's not a "news remix" video. If I wanted an actual Sweet Brown I'd go watch that. By all means I think I already sold my soul to write that obnoxious title.

It is supposed to be nothing more than a dumb laugh. Most people have told me they "laughed a little." I'm imagining the strange standoff here is a bit unwarranted.

It appears as though I've missed the mark, but you know, hey guys get the sour out of your response and maybe just add some constructive criticism or something like that.

Well, here's what I don't understand. Were you trying to make a Youtube Poop? Because you kinda missed the mark there as well. It's like right inbetween just being something weird and being that weird brand of humor that can only exist on the Internet. I'm not sure what your intention was.

You guys, I'm well aware some people wouldn't find it funny. It's immature humor. Some people appreciate it. It's more of something you'd take a 7 second clip of once you've seen the whole thing, I figure that's what I was going for.

You guys, I'm well aware some people wouldn't find it funny. It's immature humor. Some people appreciate it. It's more of something you'd take a 7 second clip of once you've seen the whole thing, I figure that's what I was going for.

I was asking you sincerely what your intention was. I can't offer constructive criticism if I have no idea what you were trying to do.

Back
Top Bottom