I've Been on Interference So Long...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoney and his wife are an interference couple, still going strong and now with two kids. I can't remember her screen name, but I remember she hates it. :lol:

eltimbo (?) and ... oh man, blanking on April's screen name (embarrassed that I can't remember!). They're married and now have a baby as well.

I don't usually make threads, and one of my first topics was asking if there were any other teens on Interference (my fandom was in its infancy--much like myself at the time--but all the users on this site just seemed so old! /retroactivesarcasm). So I made a thread, but also suggested people to add me as a friend on this cool new website, "thefacebook."

goddamn lol

Zoney and his wife are an interference couple, still going strong and now with two kids. I can't remember her screen name, but I remember she hates it. :lol:

eltimbo (?) and ... oh man, blanking on April's screen name (embarrassed that I can't remember!). They're married and now have a baby as well.

Schmeg is Zoney’s wife’s name here. I was lobbying to get her to change it to Wankerman back in the heyday of randoooom because 1) it wasn’t worse than what she was using and 2) the origins were pretty funny even though I can’t exactly remember exactly what they were. I think she was drunkenly trying to recall the last name of the drummer from Bad Religion once, but that was like 15 years ago or some shit.

I used to hang out on AIM with Schmeg, arw, and Kariann and watch Iron Chef and Queer Eye for the straight guy. I haven’t talked to any of them in a long ass time though, which reminds me I wonder if ABEL and Rono are still together. Last I heard either he was moving to Texas or she was moving to the Netherlands to be with him.

I considered myself a 'young fan' when I first joined. I think I've been on Interference for over half of my life! I discovered the site during my Sophomore year of college and now I'm 39...eek.

As of next year I will have been on Interference half my life. :uhoh:

Wow, tomorrow celebrates me being a registered member of The Blue Crack for 18 years. That's fucking crazy. That was the day that I decided that MrPryck2U would be the perfect user name to go by and would make a wonderful first impression with all the other Blue Crack members and guests. :lol::lol::lol: But, I've never wavered from it and have stood behind my prickery. Perhaps occasionally apologized for it.

Anyway, from 2000 to roughly 2003, I posted or lurked on a somewhat regular basis, but my computer crapped out in 2004 and honestly for a while I just didn't give a shit to get a new one, so my activity here was sporadic at best. Then, in 2006, I finally bought a new computer and I've been going strong ever since. Besides U2, my other interests here are MLB, Pearl Jam, Pro Wrestling, Survivor, and The Walking Dead.

Thank you to all that have interacted with me over the years, be it good, bad, or indifferent. It has been insightful, informative, entertaining, and amusing.

i've been on interference so long i remember when forum relationships were really common.

i wonder what abby and ewen are up to these days :hmm:

Funny, I was thinking that this morning!

I guess I can give my input and say I've been on interference so long, I clearly remember when The Goal is Soul was where religion/faith/spirituality (ie, Christianity to be exact) was discussed as though it were in FYM.

15 of the 22 songs they played at the last show I saw were released before or during the year I was born. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom