Interference Thread Survivor Match 16: Critical Analyses vs. Superthread Origin Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, I'm not huge on either of these threads being in the bracket, but they both received a sufficient number of nominations to deserve a shot, more so than many of the threads seeded below them.

I need to read through both again, but off the top of my head, I would say critical analyses is more amusing and useful to outsiders. Pop Survivor was just a (great) chat thread, basically.

Pop Round 1, because I was running the survivor contest that time around, which means that I created the big ol' chat thread that sprung from this round.

I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH AWESOMENESS.

.... right?

I know people actually have to read these threads to remember them, but jeez. 3 votes?

Don't fret LM, it hasn't even been 12 hours yet and some people have been busy all day... this is why we wanted more time. :wink: I'll read/vote tonight or tomorrow.

Going with Pop survivor, just because I remember it being a really good chat thread, and it spawned something great. But I'm not going to read through them both. Hard choice though because analyses was also a lot of fun.

While Critical analysis was hilarious at the time, the Superthread is much more important in IF history. So Pop Survivor. :up:

This wound up being fairly close-ish.

I think every thread related to the Superthread in some way went through.

Back
Top Bottom