If you had one Superpower, what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it is this futile quest for power that will prove you're ultimate ruin, NSW...or shall I call you Douchebag McStupidfuck? Go fuck yourself.

I traveled overseas, Beav, just to acquire this power. I met a Shaman in the Himalayas who conveyed to me many secrets. Then, in the shadows of Wudan Mountain, I had ancient masters forge for me a sword made of nothing but adamantium and powerjuice. Lastly, I spoke to a two-headed dragon that foretold of the death of "the skirt wearing dam builder who lives on an Island". You're a fucking dead man, you Scottish pansy.

I traveled overseas, Beav, just to acquire this power. I met a Shaman in the Himalayas who conveyed to me many secrets. Then, in the shadows of Wudan Mountain, I had ancient masters forge for me a sword made of nothing but adamantium and powerjuice. Lastly, I spoke to a two-headed dragon that foretold of the death of "the skirt wearing dam builder who lives on an Island". You're a fucking dead man, you Scottish pansy.

Indeed, you completed many quests, and the tales of your deeds have reached my ears through the myth of distant times and lands. And yet, after this, you team with pfan? Do you no think I see the weakness in you, the desperation? Your drive is driven by pride and revenge, and this will stop you from ever defeating me.

Indeed, you completed many quests, and the tales of your deeds have reached my ears through the myth of distant times and lands. And yet, after this, you team with pfan? Do you no think I see the weakness in you, the desperation? Your drive is driven by pride and revenge, and this will stop you from ever defeating me.

I teamed with the urine supporter for myirad reasons, most too byzantine for your 2-dimensional mind to fathom. Suffice to say, I will pass my learnings down to him, so that the way of Wudan is not lost, should I somehow meet my maker. The legends sing of your exploits, and many a bard or minstrel has sung songs praising your many victories, of this there will be no dispute. However, you are growing cocky and complacent, and your own honor guard has amongst them a spy. Look to your life.

I teamed with the urine supporter for myirad reasons, most too byzantine for your 2-dimensional mind to fathom. Suffice to say, I will pass my learnings down to him, so that the way of Wudan is not lost, should I somehow meet my maker. The legends sing of your exploits, and many a bard or minstrel has sung songs praising your many victories, of this there will be no dispute. However, you are growing cocky and complacent, and your own honor guard has amongst them a spy. Look to your life.

Fool, you betray your intentions with that insinuation: that there is a spy in my house. You know not those I call "Ally" for you are not one that stands among them. I have survived far better men than you, good sir. Far better.

Fool, you betray your intentions with that insinuation: that there is a spy in my house. You know not those I call "Ally" for you are not one that stands among them. I have survived far better men than you, good sir. Far better.

Long ago we stood together, before the War of Insanity changed us all. You were an ally then. No more. Your heart has darkened, and I see naught but dark clouds over your domain.

The Spy in your house is of no consequence or use to me; I merely point out that cracks are appearing in the walls that surround your fiefdom.

Lastly, I bring a message from one you knew, long ago. Shinjoko. He says to tell you that "What once floated on air has now fallen to earth. What you seek you have already found, but you will never be able to wield it; it shall always wield you."

Ah, of course, it was Shinjoko that sent you. Of course, you think it was of your own volition that you made this journey, am I correct? But if we sit and read the tea leaves, clearly the story proceeds. He tells you that it was I that lifted from the Eternal Stone the Sword of the Parting, no? And he tells you that in my anger over the loss of my family just before the ending of the War of Insanity, I returned to the village of Bokom, and there I slaughtered all the inhabitants in an effort to ensure that the Blood of Remingi was no more. But one survived - does that sound familiar at all? Yes?

Years of training it took you to learn these bits and pieces of this sad, yet familiar, tale. And suddenly I return to this land, and lo and behind, that one last descendant of Remingi just happens to be his best student? And upon learning my whereabouts he gives unto thee that morsel of info and my location? How convenient, no?

Well, I ask you to look into your soul, which I know is not foul, and ask yourself if you truly believe that I laid waste to such a land. Ask yourself if Shinjoko did not always carry and air of bitterness and hatred towards me. Pray upon these insights and make your net move wisely, sir.

Ah, of course, it was Shinjoko that sent you. Of course, you think it was of your own volition that you made this journey, am I correct? But if we sit and read the tea leaves, clearly the story proceeds. He tells you that it was I that lifted from the Eternal Stone the Sword of the Parting, no? And he tells you that in my anger over the loss of my family just before the ending of the War of Insanity, I returned to the village of Bokom, and there I slaughtered all the inhabitants in an effort to ensure that the Blood of Remingi was no more. But one survived - does that sound familiar at all? Yes?

Years of training it took you to learn these bits and pieces of this sad, yet familiar, tale. And suddenly I return to this land, and lo and behind, that one last descendant of Remingi just happens to be his best student? And upon learning my whereabouts he gives unto thee that morsel of info and my location? How convenient, no?

Well, I ask you to look into your soul, which I know is not foul, and ask yourself if you truly believe that I laid waste to such a land. Ask yourself if Shinjoko did not always carry and air of bitterness and hatred towards me. Pray upon these insights and make your net move wisely, sir.

Do you think that the Islanders will make the playoffs this year?

Im afraid I went to the darkside!

269c.jpg

teletransportation...

I've thought a lot about this, I think at least once a week for about 4 years.. who knows

But I don't imagine it absolutely cool... just how could I use it in my every day life.

If you ever saw Dragon Ball Z, you know what I'm thinking about. In DBZ, Goku could transport only to places qhere he could feel the "Ki" of someone, whether he knows him or not. But how we dont have "Ki", mine would have to be that I just can go to places I've already known. So, to go to a place, I have to meet it first, like a regular person, on bus, or car, or plane.. THEN comeback whenever I want

So, going to college would be a ot easier everyday.. BUT no one should KNOW about this power.. so I have to appear in places where I can't be seen.. like a bathroom stall or someother place. To go places, I have to have a special place to appear.

And, like Goku, I could transport others by touching them.

THAT's what I'd love.. even if it implies all those restrictions, because it makes it more "normal"

yeah.. that's what I think sometimes :reject:

Would the ability to print up my own cash, have it pass for legit and never get caught be considered a superpower? I hope so, 'cause that's the one I want. :)

You should just dress up like Alexander Hamilton.

300px-Alexander_Hamilton.jpg

Aaron Burr is not amused.

Back
Top Bottom