High School pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry it has taken so long to post these....but hopefully you will enjoy them! This is cydewaze ranging in age from about 19 to 30. Check out the fro in the car pic! :lol:

camaro.jpg

oldpic2.jpg

oldpic4.jpg

oldpic3.jpg

:laugh:

That was the lawyer girl. I pixelated her because I'm positive she'd freak if anyone ever posted her pic on the net. She was way paranoid.

btw, I'm pretty sure that bottom one was more like 1997, now that I think about it. Hmmmm... :hmm:

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:
the 1992 picture looks like the guy from the Village People! :eyebrow:
I was!! Of course, I had to quit them, because I looked too much like Freddy Mercury and the producers were worried about a copyright suit. ;)

Where is your high school pic Dougie? :wink:

:shifty:

*glad I looked before I hit reply because it orignally said "Doughie" instead of "Dougie" :reject: :laugh:

I'd have to call my mom to see if any exist.

Let's say it wouldn't be work the effort.

And "Doughie" might be a better description of me in High School... :barf:

We never really had high school pictures. The last photos my school organised for us were when I was 13 or 14. This is the closest thing I have from a few years ago: -

Friends2.jpg

I'm second in from left on the bottom row.

digsy said:
ok here goes then

about half way through high school - me and one of my best friend messing about during lunch. she gave this picture to me with a cheeky message scrawled on the back when i left South Africa - it pretty much stays in my wallet permanently :)

meshaq.jpg

final year school dance...

matricdance.jpg

.....................wow.

:heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom