High School pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My very first school pic, 1984/85 or so. I was three.

empresch.jpg

And my last "school" pic, taken on graduation day sometime in 2000.

emgrad1.jpg

Class of 2001...

VB1.jpg

(Bad quality, but couldn't find any other graduation-pics...) :reject:

ok here goes then

about half way through high school - me and one of my best friend messing about during lunch. she gave this picture to me with a cheeky message scrawled on the back when i left South Africa - it pretty much stays in my wallet permanently :)

meshaq.jpg

final year school dance...

matricdance.jpg

I don't have any high school photos, I think my parents have those! :uhoh: :lol:

I may regret doing this but the following is my photo taken for the Staff/Researchers board in the Manufacturing Engineering department foyer...

deptphoto.jpg

and my graduation in 1999...

graduation.jpg

Laugh away...

:lol:

starsforu2 said:
Digsy! You always look like you're having a good time! We must see a show together! :yes:

ah yes.... so young and carefree :sigh:
those were the days! :lol:

just kidding, we should definitely see a show together :yes:
then i'll show you a good time... ha ha, that sounds sooo bad :lmao:

sorry :wink:

ylimeU2 said:

And my last "school" pic, taken on graduation day sometime in 2000.

emgrad1.jpg

this picture is beautiful in a most amazing way. if i told you why, you'd probably be offended.

you'll just have to trust me.

:wise:

but do you guys see what i mean? that picture is CLASSIC. the smile, the outfit, the hair - everything! it deserves to be a painting.

this thread kind of makes me wish i had actual school pictures taken while i was in school.

but i was pretty much anti school.

it was the mid 90s you know.

Unfortunately I don't have any high school pics here, but when I go home I will take a digital pic of one.

Meanwhile here are pics of me at age 4 and 5....

3429296323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E2323754%3C4979%3Bot1lsi

3429296323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E2323754%3C497%3A4ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom