Happy Birthday to Indra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Oh wait...that was just all the damned cat hair. :mad: :lol:

Indra!!!! Hope you had an extra special phone call.... :D

Happy birthday!!!!!!

Ha! I doubt SK has any clue when my birthday is. :rolleyes: However I did get a call last week and the first thing he asked was "are you ok?"...I hadn't commented or emailed in a while and I think he was worried I was dead in a ditch! Fun conversation though -- I got to bitch and whine a lot. :lol:

HappyBirthdayCats123.jpg

Oooh! The Crazy Lady Birthday Pack! How thoughtful! :lmao:

(btw, I thought of you last night, I nearly exceeded your cat total. There was a 3 month old kitten crying pitifully on my front porch. I took food out for it, but it ran away :shifty: )

Aww, poor kitty. :sad:

Maybe kitty will come back. :)

You know sometime when I feed the cats their canned food before I go to bed I do a little head count to make sure they are all there (they have to stay in my bedroom and the cat playroom, which is the third floor/finished attic at night so they can't get into too much trouble), I think "wow, is this all?" Most people don't think "is this all?" about seven cats. :uhoh:

Unfortunately, I really can't afford any more right now. Of course if a pitiful stray came to my door I wouldn't turn it away. :lol:

I was sick last week, did a whole lot of sleeping and lost track of time. Then one day I saw this thread popping up to the top of the page and I thought "Holy shit! Just how long was I out of it???!!!"

Gotta love that illness/medication combination! :lol:

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)

Back
Top Bottom