for those with someone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Certainly I can be precise, old sport.

In answer to your question, chum, it all has to do with how much tape I have on hand. You see, Sheila Hurtz will smoke three cigarettes at once, but she insists that I first affix them to her lower lip with tape. She further requires that I leave these three cigarettes unlit for four hours, during which time she makes her way down the street to the shops.

When Ms. Hurtz - my girlfriend - returns from the shops, I light the cigarettes and she smokes them. While she's taking drag after drag, I usually carefully pull one of the smokes from her lip, discarding the tape, and I smoke it.

We do this four times daily.

So, to answer your question, my good fellow, Sheila Hurtz and I together smoke approximately 168 - maybe 168.5 if we're being naughty - cigarettes per fortnight. Of course, none of this works if I don't have the tape.

very well...
alun, one more question if i may... is there a particular reason as to why sheila hurtz (your girlfriend) does not enjoy the smooth taste of satisfaction only a marlboro cigarette or three can provide her whilst she strolls about the high street shopping areas? certainly in oxford street she'd set herself apart from the others, no?

We're pretty much the same. Both of us are the youngest in our families, we don't have any brothers, we both share similar political/social views, have the same level of education, we like the same music, same TV shows, sports ( yeah I love football....I gotta have my Cowboys). He may tick me off sometime by messing around my CDs. I get so sick of INXS cd's being in an LTD cd case. I may tick him off sometime too because I ride out all of the gas in his car and never fill the tank back up. I can't help it, I just look too cute driving that baby:sexywink:.

The only noticeable difference between us is race. Other than that, we're pretty much the same.

*affixes seven Marlboros to each of MissVelvetDress_75's and mad1's lower lips.

*lights four of the seven

:hmm: You two look rather smashing. Let's traipse on down to High Street. Do let's!

very well...
alun, one more question if i may... is there a particular reason as to why sheila hurtz (your girlfriend) does not enjoy the smooth taste of satisfaction only a marlboro cigarette or three can provide her whilst she strolls about the high street shopping areas? certainly in oxford street she'd set herself apart from the others, no?

Yes, I do think you're quite right about that. But Sheila Hurtz is first and foremost a performance artist. She must, must, must inspire intellectual ruminations from those she passes by and from those that spy her from a distance. That's her purpose. That's why I love my dear Sheila Hurtz.

profilepic38862_2.gif

LUCKY BUCKERS! :mad: :D

anyhow, Im curious

not nosey, curious.

and again if no-one answers this that is fine! I mean, usually I come out with more sh*te than a flock of birds after a massive feed, but anyway, the question is:

Your personalities - are you both very similar, or complete opposites?

thanks.

yea, thats it.

:up:

opposites.

<>

Emotionally the same. Intellectually similar. Temperamentally on even ground. Socially - complete opposites. I (like my father before me) will talk to a post if it will stand still; Kelly on the other hand, is much more self concious & uncomfortable in social settings where he doesn't know anyone.

It works for us though - we've been together just over 20 years with our 17th wedding anni coming up in about 2 weeks. :heart:

definitly opposites. People said that we would never last and were getting married in June.

Our personalities are quite similar, though our interests are not. We have some stuff in common, like similar taste in music, TV, and books. But then there are plenty of other things that we differ on quite a bit. It's a good balance.

Pretty similar. She's more of an extrovert than I am (not surprising to anyone who knows me...).

edited to add: I like that this question actually applies to me now. :wink:

Last edited:
The Lady Friend and I share a similar sense of humor and love of U2 and Star Wars. On the other hand, she's pretty sweet and shy while I come off as crude and a bit of a smart-ass... a little bastard, if you will.

Classy, classy broad. She almost joined the site, which may or may not have been a good thing.

Listen: tomorrow is Valentine's Day. You have to figure that anyone trolling the bars is lonely, bitter, and ready to be picked up.

It's probably the most risk-free night of the year.

Back
Top Bottom