2008: rad, or unrad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds quality...Melbourne's the best, if ya can get in.....but the Melbourne Model is supposedly screwing people over.....RMIT has the best journo course.....bloody hard to get into though...

Sounds quality...Melbourne's the best, if ya can get in.....but the Melbourne Model is supposedly screwing people over.....RMIT has the best journo course.....bloody hard to get into though...

Go to the UoM - Axver and I are both there, that should be reason enough. :laugh:

I think my score may have allowed me to go to RMIT, I'm not sure, I'll see what happens. I feel a bit guilty now about not checking out more unis, Deakin was the only one I went to...

And I've been to Uni of Melb a few times for various things and notwithstanding the fact that I would have needed like 99 to get into a Media & Comms course there, the place is like a small fucking suburb.

I think my score may have allowed me to go to RMIT, I'm not sure, I'll see what happens. I feel a bit guilty now about not checking out more unis, Deakin was the only one I went to...

And I've been to Uni of Melb a few times for various things and notwithstanding the fact that I would have needed like 99 to get into a Media & Comms course there, the place is like a small fucking suburb.

A beautiful suburb though....

2008 was awesome! :love: I got back to my "American hometown", where I started almost a decade back and have not been happier since. Escaped the cold, quiet and empty landscapes of upstate NY and returned to good old Jersey/ NYC metro area. No offense to anyone here that likes/lives in upstate NY but it's just not me. I guess I'm more of a city guy. Everyone makes fun of Jersey but I love it here. I guess you don't really cherish what you have and where you live until you go away and start missing all the things you had before. My new job has been pretty okay so far, definitely way less stressful than the last one. Spring/Summer 2008 was fantastic, I was re-connecting with my friends here and going out almost every weekend to concerts, clubbing and what not, lol. Viva La Vida is permanently connected to the memory of driving in and partying NYC style. Saw some of my favorite artists in concert... REM, Pearl Jam, Tom Petty, Duran Duran (lol). Finally saw my all-time favorite stand-up comedian Eddie Izzard live. Made more friends through an awesome social networking site. Got involved in the election craziness of Palin, McCain and finally saw a preferred candidate win the election! Yeah, it's been a very interesting year. Hopefully 2009 can top that. :)

Hey folks! :wave:

My 2008 was mainly unrad, but finished more rad. (good grief! :D).
anyhow as I had hit a personal rockbottom for about a year, pretty much half of 08 was unrad - it was a nightmare, it was a tight time, such a rollercoaster ride.
But then come end of summer everything started to come right (ish) again and Im still getting there but I have ended the year of a far FAR better note for the first time in months and boy does it feel fantastic! :D I have started to exercise (bike and dance) now and benefiting! Been wild - however in the process I have discovered how much time I wasted, how much it hurts that Im older now, and how I need to harness everything and live. :up:

so yea, its been a year for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom