US Politics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I said like I saved 25 dollars on that dinner. They, me, my guests all thanked me for saving them 25 dollars! It was all because of me! It was a fantastic dinner! It only took me 5 minutes to bring down the price of dinner!

Yes, but let's spell out for the conned the real issue with this story. Yes his self congratulatory 8 year old talk is hilarious, but the real story here is how he screwed over an American restaurant(current analogy)to help a foreign government.

He has no clue what this story is really saying, yet sadly the conned don't get it either, the great Orange one "negotiated a deal", but he's telling them that he made an American company sell their product for billions less to a foreign government. So lost jobs and globalism, isn't this what they voted against?

Sadly, they will never get it, but it's so infuriating that you can't even point out these things to them. It's like trying to explain a smart phone to a caveman.

It's like the dying days of the Roman Empire, and the hordes are at the door.

:wave:

What the actual fuck. He can't be this stupid right? I mean I know he was born into wealth but even being a bit of a con man means you have to outsmart / trick others into falling for it.

I don't get it. And part of me is a little worried he will do something extremely irresponsible before he's out

How does this guy have that much time on his hands to watch cable news and tweet all day? Like wtf.

To be fair I usually post while on the toilet as well, and my diet is solid. Guess it's the fiber! Damn veggies

he's publicly blackmailing Comey - isn't that impeachable?

coming from the moron who has 2 scoops of ice-cream while everyone else gets one, ugh when i thought i couldn't despise him any more than i already do :lol:

So this is a real headline | The Poke

The thing is if you take a look into the abyss (The Donald Reddit where oregorgie is still posting about pizza parlours) it just goes to show you how these people are totally out of their minds with delusion to a level that is essentially psychiatric. Not only do they see nothing wrong with his behaviour, but they are obsessed with his perceived machismo and redemption of the hetero man. It's terrifying...even if Trump leaves in shame, these people are primed and ready to go fully unhinged.

What's amazing is the surrogates go out and contradict each other, or literally say something one sentence, followed by the exact opposite the next sentence.

Then their leader, and our President goes on tv and says the exact opposite of what they were spreading.

Even if he doesn't cause WW3, or destroy the economy, he's made our government a fucking joke. And that's saying something.

do you think it's deliberate, as in some sort of game-playing, to sow confusion? or are they really that thick?

I think this is what happens when you hire people who have no clue how to run the government, or play the game of politics.

It's like those guys/gals who think they can call a better game than a coach, and now they've gotten their opportunity to show what they've got, and they're complete shit.

Just like we thought they would be.

Whatever happened to Sean Spicer? Is he still hiding in the bushes somewhere?

edit: Nevermind. He's live on C-SPAN right now.

Last edited:
Trump tried to get Comey to pledge his allegiance to him. Comey wouldn't do it, instead took a honesty pledge.

What the fuck is wrong with Trump? He's out of his mind, and he's only gonna get crazier as the investigation goes on

Hey, Trump? If you don't want people continuing to be suspicious of you, maybe you should stop constantly running your mouth about all this stuff on Twitter!

Seriously, he has heard the expression, "Me thinks thou protest too much", right?

(Presuming he doesn't claim he came up with that phrase, that is.)

I'm not sure what the knowledge about her on this board is, but Louise Mensch is a legitimate crazy person and an opportunist who lucked into being in the US when Trump got elected. She calls quite literally almost anything Russian. One day I saw her just claiming random planes landing in some airport in Connecticut were connected to a Russian conspiracy. She's batshit.

Yes.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/142650/stop-promoting-liberal-conspiracy-theories-twitter

There are endless examples of her buffoonery, how much of these does it need to take for many to stop treating her with credibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom