FYM Moderating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: :up:

I vote for public displays of discipline! Yolland needs a spanky smilie and a dominatrix whip. :wink:

Ladies so focused on SM.. how come? Make out with U2dem (see her references in the other thread) and I´ll shoot a movie of you two & put it on youtube! Remember Berlin in the dirty 20s/ early 30s, while markets crashed we had Cabaret and femmes fatales in lingerie!

This is going to be your 15 minutes of fame :hyper:

Poor Diemen. He´ll need music therapy.

Count me in on shooting a youtube clip in Berlin....although burlesque is more my style.

We'll need moderating of course. Diemen looks like he can handle a riding crop. :up:

Worst job in the world, but what a great guy to do it. :lol:

You have permission to point out any spelling/grammar
user.gif

errors I make.

It is a thankless job.

I have to babysit enough adults in real life. (including myself)

So, I will say "thank you, Diemen" right now,
and get it out of the way.

Thanks, Deep.

I manage about 18 people in my real job, so this is a bit of an extension of that in some ways. Except I'm no one's boss here (thank God), and I don't have to write performance reviews for anyone (thank God).

Are all those moderators still around? I looked at the box in the bottom right hand corner and I haven't seen bonosloveslave or sulawesigirl4 in forever...

I'm not sure what sula's up to, real life's just been exceptionally busy and engrossing lately would be my guess.

As far as the rest, at present all the mods have moderating clearance in all forums, but in practice some of us spend a lot more time in certain forums than others, with the rest mostly serving as backup in those particular forums. (Which is one more good reason to use the report post function if someone is wreaking major havoc in a thread, rather than sitting around fuming 'Why is this thread still open/Why didn't a mod criticize that post' etc.--all of us will be sent the notification when that happens, so it's not left up to whether the mod(s) who most often read that forum happen to come by anytime soon.)

Back
Top Bottom