Chris Lane's Murder - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #166
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim722 View Post

Blacks are predisposed to commit more crimes than other races. Just look at the stats.
If you're trying to make a case that a history of economic, racial, and social injustices has left a particular race of people disenfranchised to the point where crime is the most viable option, that's one thing.

But somehow I'm afraid that that's not the point you were making.

Old 09-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #167
LJT
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:10 AM
If you work by 'stats', whites must be predisposed to committing genocide and slavery, I mean just look at Germany! Russia! Britain!

At a rough guess i'd say whites on balance have probably committed more acts of violence against any other group of people in the history of the world.

And on the Irish side of things, we too were once looked down on as little more than violent thugs predisposed to all sorts of nefariousness. One British lord I think it was remarked how sorry he felt for us 'as we were so close to being human'. Your opinions seem to fall somewhere even further wide of mark than his.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #168
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Ya. Lumberjack was a joke. As for wife, never had one.
How convenient, erase all accountability and you can post whatever bs you'd like. Hands down one of the most transparent trolls we've had in awhile.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:03 AM   #169
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post

Racism is not tolerated here. Saying that one race is predisposed to commit more crime than others is a baldly racist statement. It would be one thing if you appeared open and willing to accept criticism and engage in nuanced dialogue, but you're not.

If you want to stick around here, you need to drop the racism. Especially considering you've been suspended before. Consider this your last warning.
Ok Diemen. Look at the FBI stats here. F you for accusing me as a racist! Blacks are only about 15% of the US population but commit more than 50% of the murders! Hence they are predisposed to commit more crime! It's not racism. It's facts. I expect an apology. Quit living in you're dream world and look at the facts. I suppose you'll ban me permantly for stating the facts but it's the truth. Blacks are the most violent criminals in the US. It's not racism, it's the truth. Sorry it hurts.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...e-data-table-3
Old 09-03-2013, 04:07 AM   #170
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1977 View Post

If you're trying to make a case that a history of economic, racial, and social injustices has left a particular race of people disenfranchised to the point where crime is the most viable option, that's one thing.

But somehow I'm afraid that that's not the point you were making.
Nope. Just stating the facts. In 2013, blacks commit more crimes then sny other race in America. Not worried about you're perceived injustices. Just stating the facts. Can't argue against the facts.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:08 AM   #171
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJT View Post
If you work by 'stats', whites must be predisposed to committing genocide and slavery, I mean just look at Germany! Russia! Britain!

At a rough guess i'd say whites on balance have probably committed more acts of violence against any other group of people in the history of the world.

And on the Irish side of things, we too were once looked down on as little more than violent thugs predisposed to all sorts of nefariousness. One British lord I think it was remarked how sorry he felt for us 'as we were so close to being human'. Your opinions seem to fall somewhere even further wide of mark than his.
Ummm. Not looking at history of the world. Only crime in America.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:16 AM   #172
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post

How convenient, erase all accountability and you can post whatever bs you'd like. Hands down one of the most transparent trolls we've had in awhile.
Ok. Briing it on. Weren't you the one who said that a person could easily shoot a burglar as he fled and then drag him back into you're house??? It was one of the funniest things i ever heard of. I seriously laughed my ass off but then reslized you were serious. Funny as hell. A burglar breaks in and leaves, you shoot him in bsckyard. Then drag him back in house to make it seem legit. Lol. Wow. Keep dreaming.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:58 AM   #173
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:

Ummm. Not looking at history of the world. Only crime in America.
You should perhaps do a little research on the early Irish in America, how they were perceived and treated, their "predisposition" to crime and poverty and what not.

Quote:
Many Americans believed that since the Irish were Celts and not Anglo-Saxons, they were racially inferior and deserved second-hand citizenship. The Irish being of inferior intelligence was a belief held by many Americans. This notion was held due to the fact that the Irish topped the charts demographically in terms of arrests and imprisonment. They also had more people confined to insane asylums and poorhouses than any other group. The racial supremacy belief that many Americans had at the time contributed significantly to Irish discrimination
Sound familiar?

You continue to tip toe on the thinnest of lines with all of your arguments... and I'm being nice there, as most rational people would say you fell off that line long, long ago.

But I'll play your game for a moment...

Do you believe this "predisposition" to crime is a matter of nature or nurture? Is it genetic? Or is there a sociological issue at play here?

Your answer will likely either be the final mail in your proverbial coffin, or the first rest of light towards a logical discussion. Choose wisely.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #174
ONE
love, blood, life

Tim, if you're saying that blacks are "predisposed" to commit more murders from birth because of the socioeconomic conditions into which they are commonly born, that's one thing, but it's a questionable definition of "predisposed".

If you think that black people have a "violent gene" or whatever, then you are wrong. And "blacks commit more murders per capita, thus blacks are inherently more violent" is not a sound argument.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #175
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:40 AM
It's the exact sort of argument a white supremacist would make.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #176
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Quote:

F you for accusing me as a racist!
Nice knowing you.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #177
Blue Crack Supplier

i wonder how the black girlfriend feels about all this?
Old 09-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #178
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Ok Diemen. Look at the FBI stats here. F you for accusing me as a racist! Blacks are only about 15% of the US population but commit more than 50% of the murders! Hence they are predisposed to commit more crime! It's not racism. It's facts. I expect an apology. Quit living in you're dream world and look at the facts. I suppose you'll ban me permantly for stating the facts but it's the truth. Blacks are the most violent criminals in the US. It's not racism, it's the truth. Sorry it hurts.

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 3
Hey Tim, why don't you show us some stats on middle class black violence? Or upper class black violence? Or maybe pick up a statistics book and learn how to interpret data
Old 09-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #179
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
i wonder how the black girlfriend feels about all this?
If she ever was a girlfriend. Him saying that was like saying, "I'm not racist, I have black friends!"
Old 09-03-2013, 12:32 PM   #180
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
If she ever was a girlfriend. Him saying that was like saying, "I'm not racist, I have black friends!"
Is it like that though? (honest question and we can discuss it independent of the Tim situation). I know people like to point out that having black friends doesn't exempt you from being a racist, or that having gay friends doesn't automatically make you non homophobic, but would having a black girlfriend or black wife not be a little different?