Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #556
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:30 AM
One heartbeat away

Old 08-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #557
Blue Crack Distributor

palin's facebook profile has 344 supporters.

obama has 1,445,551 supporters

yea.. she's a tad outside the box.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #558
ONE
love, blood, life

SHe has some experience. She has anwered the difficult questions. SHe has been tested in the public arena.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #559
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadsox View Post

SHe has some experience.
As if I needed another reason to dislike her. Pageant queens.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:36 AM   #560
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2isthebest View Post
potatoe and that whore Murphy Brown. M i rite guyz?!?!?11?!

Such a waste to lose one's mind...
Old 08-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #561
Blue Crack Addict

Beauty and brains often coexist. I see nothing wrong with her Miss America (or whatever that is) pageant. It is-84 runner up, Miss Alaska.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #562
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Such a waste to lose one's mind...
Dan Quayle, you adorable, psycho, stupid, man. Whatever happened to that guy anyway? You gotta hand it to the Bushes. When it comes to VP's, they really know how to pick 'em!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:38 AM   #563
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFisher View Post

1. And Obama has foreign policy experience? McCain has enough for his ticket.

2. Obama is running as outside the Washington stream. Being from Alaska, Palin is the TRUE Washington outsider.

we can quibble all we want...the fact remains...the media focus is on the McCain/Palin ticket the morning after Obama gave the biggest speech of his life.

1. Obama has been a senator for 4 years. he is on the Senate FRC. so it's not even close. Biden has more foreign policy experience than McCain.

2. and how does this help from a VP standpoint?

yes, the media focus is on McCain/Palin, and this was how they planned it and why they waited so long. but the Obama speech is still resonating, and the Palin pick has been met with lots of

i think this was a deeply unserious choice by McCain. a desperate attempt to go after the PUMAs. he can't seriously believe that she's qualified to be president should be be felled by assassination, accident, or skin cancer.

if we're going to talk about judgment, when it comes to the single most important decision a candidate has to make, tell me, who has made the pick that is better for the United States?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #564
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Beauty and brains often coexist. I see nothing wrong with her Miss America (or whatever that is) pageant.
I completely agree. I know many beautiful, intelligent women. I spend a lot (maybe too much) time on my appearance. I just think pageants (although I do tune in for fun sometimes) celebrate women as just objects to be judged for their bodies and clothes. I love fashion, and I believe in eating healthy and working out, but when it comes at the expense of encouraging young women to be intelligent, thoughtful students of the world around them, it's not good.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #565
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:30 AM
The larger point isn't about Face Book or My Space friends-that's junvenille thinking.

The larger point is that Obama who claimed to be the "Agent of Change" had the grand Baracopolis Greek setting last night-could of had changed history by picking Hilary, but unlike McCain he played it safe w Biden-plus being more liberal than Ted Kennedy and Biden. The USA is much more to the center then Ted K , Obama and Biden.

McCain has a *history* and guts to do things outside the box by really doing it-unlike Obummer, who chose the "safe bet" picking a Senator who 's never swayed in his thinking and a Washington insider.

Kudos to Johnny Mac, plus he does good around beautiful young women and wont cheat on his spouse or the American people.

<>
Old 08-29-2008, 11:44 AM   #566
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond View Post
McCain has the guts to do things outside the box by really doing it-unlike Obummer, who chose the "safe bet" picking a Senator who 's never swayed in his thinking and a Washington insider.

again, how does this help from a VP standpoint? do you think that McCain thinks that she's really more qualified to be president over Pawlenty, Romney, Lieberman, etc.?

it's a purely political pick, and fairly desperate.

Quote:
Kudos to Johnny Mac, plus he does good around beautiful young women and wont cheat on his spouse or the American people.

erm, you realize that McCain is every bit the horndog that Clinton is?

i'm glad he's refused to answer questions about his myriad infidelities. it has no relevance to this campaign at all.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #567
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Beauty and brains often coexist. I see nothing wrong with her Miss America (or whatever that is) pageant. It is-84 runner up, Miss Alaska.
Absolutely they do. I was just looking for her experience that she can bring to the teeeket.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #568
War Child

Local Time: 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
1. Obama has been a senator for 4 years. he is on the Senate FRC. so it's not even close. Biden has more foreign policy experience than McCain.

2. and how does this help from a VP standpoint?

yes, the media focus is on McCain/Palin, and this was how they planned it and why they waited so long. but the Obama speech is still resonating, and the Palin pick has been met with lots of

i think this was a deeply unserious choice by McCain. a desperate attempt to go after the PUMAs. he can't seriously believe that she's qualified to be president should be be felled by assassination, accident, or skin cancer.

if we're going to talk about judgment, when it comes to the single most important decision a candidate has to make, tell me, who has made the pick that is better for the United States?
1. Obama was a senator for ab 5 minutes before he started running for President.

2. Ask Obama. He's run an entire political campaign on it.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #569
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
The larger point isn't about Face Book or My Space friends-that's junvenille thinking.

The larger point is that Obama who claimed to be the "Agent of Change" had the grand Baracopolis Greek setting last night-could of had changed history by picking Hilary, but unlike McCain he played it safe w Biden.

McCain has the guts to do things outside the box by really doing it-unlike Obummer, who chose the "safe bet" picking a Senator who 's never swayed in his thinking and a Washington insider.

<>
you severly underestimate facebook's reach on those in the 18 to 34 demographic by calling it "juvenille."

that said.. all i was doing was pointing out that nobody knows who the hell this person is.

and one does not have to pick someone who's outside the box when one is, already, in fact, outside the box themselves. so that is not a fair argument whatsoever.

and if anything is "juvenille," it's the "he does good around beautiful young women and won't cheat on his spouse" line.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #570
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

The larger point is that Obama who claimed to be the "Agent of Change" had the grand Baracopolis Greek setting last night-could of had changed history by picking Hilary, but unlike McCain he played it safe w Biden.

<>

Name calling is juvenile too. As for the rest, you never disappoint. Oops that's what I meant

Obama does good around beautiful young women too. I bet he attracts, and has always attracted, a bunch of em. You really shouldn't imply that he would ever cheat on his wife. John Edwards and Bill Clinton et al aren't running in 08.