We should write a song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
With all of us brilliant musicians in here we should get together to write a song. We could collaborate on it in this thread. Guitarists could come up with some guitar parts, drummers or synthesizers could come up with some beats, lyricists and vocalists could come up with vocal parts and we could post our parts here, or e-mail them to each other, and then 1 person can use a mixing program, like AcidPro to put it all together. That was a long sentence.

I realize it could get kind of tricky, but I think it would be fun to give it a shot. It could be like the official interference song or something. I don't know, I'm probably an idiot, but who's with me???

I'm with you...

What do you need... lead guitar? Cowbell? I'm all for it :wink:

yes, right now we need as many options as possible, so we should post a lot of riffs and what not to pick what we like the best and go from there i guess.

I can play bass, but I don't have anyway to load it onto my computer, but I could send someone my part on tape if they know how to do it for me.

I can play Cowbell, but Cujo's mom is going to have to give it back to me.

Cujie, just steal it off her neck while she sleeps or something.

Damn it, I knew I should have signed up for that earlier... guess I'll just stick to jug blowing.

oh my Mr. Plow, you're a man of many talents.

Busy hands.

:up:

where are the people that said they wanted to partake

lets get it going

i heard cujo's mom plays a mean tuba...

tuba.jpg

if you want me to play the NOVEMBER RAIN SOLO i would love to help out(i just spent 1600$ on marshall head and cabnet and would love to take her for a ride)
and vocals are easy for me(been singing since i was 10)
yes i am a rock star and would like to help musically.

i would get a small recorder then i could play and burn the song on a cd and send it or even put it on line but i dont have the $ at the moment.

so are we doing u2 covers or orignals?

this could be like an online band.

ill try my best to find a way to put my guitar online but im not sure when.:( or even better a song.

Back
Top Bottom