Vocalist Needed for Accoustic Version of Spanish Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Have we got any really good singers here, (male OR female)? If we do I would really like one or two people to record a vocal 'track' for an Accoustic Guitar Version of 'Spanish Eyes' I recorded a while back...

Is anybody interested in doing this cover with me? I think it'd be a great thing to do and I can post an MP3 of the final track here on Interference!

I'll practically accept any offers, as long as they can actually sing the track to a reasonable standard and don't mind spending half an hour of their time singing the whole thing for me that I can mix with my Guitar...email netw0rknarcotics@aol.com

Thanks.

Hey Paddy, I'd do it if I weren't in California and you weren't in England. I hope you're looking for someone who sounds exactly like Bono though. If not, then I wouldn't be a good choice.

Last edited:
Nah, it's pretty easy to record it onto your PC, if you have a microphone...email me if you're interested.

ok i just recorded gnr,s sweet child o mine on my computer(mp3) there is no music just my vocals , having a hard time mixing it with my guitar.
ill cover spanish eyes, vocals only ill let you know when its done.(mp3)

Cool. Any chance you can keep dead in time with Bono's singing on the actual record? I've recorded my Guitar in time with the track, meaning if you also did so. It would make mixing soo easy.

Back
Top Bottom