Looking for bandmates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skim1420

Babyface
I hope no one minds me posting this here -

Southern california (L.A.) based, looking for drummer, bass player and lead guitarist. I've basically worked with non-permanent members on my gigs as well as my recording.

I'm not signed (not looking to), I don't have management. I am completing the first CD (one more vocal tracking session left). Low commitment - gig twice a month, practice once a week. Or something like that.

Music style is good-ol' rock, spirit of Neil Young, Queen. Heaviest influence is U2 - not necessarily in style, but in the vehicle of music. What I appreciate the most about U2's music is their solidarity of performance with passion.

It's extremely important that you play your music for more than the fame and money. Work out your insecurities elsewhere, or meet your insecurities onstage.

If you'd like to hear comps of current recordings, send me a message. The studio has released first comps of 4 of the songs - I'd be glad to share them with you.

dammit you are defiently on the wrong side of the country. *actually reading post* hmmm...perhaps it wouldn't work out too well, i am quite insecure, not a terrible lead guitarist.

:lmao:

i really was laughing hard enough to spell 'lmao' 'mlao' and 'lmoa' before i got it right

I would love to join but I am a vocalist looking for band members and I want to try to get sign and I also live in Northern Cali.

Good luck in find band members tho!! :up:

No. Actually, Edge lives down the street from where I live. Okay a long way down the street, about 3 miles, but we do live on the same street. Well, his house is there anyways - don't know how often he's actually there with his wife.

i don't live in california. hence my original post about living on the wrong side of the country

*edited cos i can't even SPELL california :shifty: *

skim1420 said:
I hope no one minds me posting this here -

Southern california (L.A.) based, looking for drummer, bass player and lead guitarist. I've basically worked with non-permanent members on my gigs as well as my recording.

I'm not signed (not looking to), I don't have management. I am completing the first CD (one more vocal tracking session left). Low commitment - gig twice a month, practice once a week. Or something like that.

Music style is good-ol' rock, spirit of Neil Young, Queen. Heaviest influence is U2 - not necessarily in style, but in the vehicle of music. What I appreciate the most about U2's music is their solidarity of performance with passion.

It's extremely important that you play your music for more than the fame and money. Work out your insecurities elsewhere, or meet your insecurities onstage.

If you'd like to hear comps of current recordings, send me a message. The studio has released first comps of 4 of the songs - I'd be glad to share them with you.

I live in So Cal! I like Neil Young and I love U2! I play bass and guitar! :hyper:

i live in cal to. i started as a singer but now i play guitar(makes good back up vocals)i can play alot of u2 on guitar and most of led zeppelin my fave is stairway to heaven with the solo.let me know what ya think. my email is not working so i cant use that.

For anyone who's interested, the best next step is to come see me perform. I currently have non-permanent members I play with, and it'll be the quickest way for you to get to know my style, songs, energy, and me.

The next show is Saturday May 24 8pm at The Joint, off Pico/Robertson in L.A.

Back
Top Bottom