Got Songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
My brother is looking to get some webspace for posting of music, by anyone. We'll be putting up MP3's for all to have. Original music by bedroom musicians who just love recording. Anyone interested? I should have details soon.

any details? it would be cool if we could get together a bunch of interferencers u2 covers

maybe we could even make a cd of interferencers covering u2 songs

i might have some stuff with my band, probably more towards the summer we'll be getting some stuff recorded

Broken Romeo

edge's girl said:
i might have some stuff with my band, probably more towards the summer we'll be getting some stuff recorded
You are more than welcome to use any of our mp3's...go to:
soundclick.com/brokenromeomusic.htm

I would suggest "Coming To See You" or "The One" or even "Barfly"...Cheers!

"answering the guitar recording question"

i use a headphone adapter[the big jack into a small phono jack] i plug into one end of my guitar lead and then i plug it into my PC mic socket u sometimes have to use mic boost to hear the guitar properly

Last edited:
YES...i wud be very interested, i've done a remix of ground beneath her feet, but it's bit rubbish because it doesn't fit together, but I added some piano and a stronger string section over the top of the organ part

But i don't hav ne gud guitar effects but i'll get one for my birthday and that way i'll have better effects fed through to the computer

Back
Top Bottom