Beautiful day effects - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Even Better Than The Real Thing ??
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-08-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 53
Local Time: 01:59 PM
Beautiful day effects

What do you use?
__________________

peterpilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
The Fly
 
eventide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 168
Local Time: 06:59 PM
intro verse sdd 3000 into tc2290
chorus pod pro tc 2290
post chorus riff sdd 3000 tc 2290 ts9
octave section cs-2 wh-1 sometimes h3000.
middle section clean with tc 2290
__________________

eventide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:09 AM   #3
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 53
Local Time: 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventide View Post
intro verse sdd 3000 into tc2290
chorus pod pro tc 2290
post chorus riff sdd 3000 tc 2290 ts9
octave section cs-2 wh-1 sometimes h3000.
middle section clean with tc 2290
i use for intro cs-3, korg sdd2000
chorus sd-1, sex drive(more natural than pod)
post chorus korg sdd2000, fa-1( before sd-1)
octave korg sdd2000,fa-1,whammy
clean the same intro
peterpilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #4
The Fly
 
eventide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 168
Local Time: 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpilgrim View Post
i use for intro cs-3, korg sdd2000
chorus sd-1, sex drive(more natural than pod)
post chorus korg sdd2000, fa-1( before sd-1)
octave korg sdd2000,fa-1,whammy
clean the same intro
Hi do you use your FA-1 in the 11 o,clock position like Edge? Just interested in the volume control to be honest.

I use the pod pro as FOH like Edge as a Di not in an effects chain....
eventide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #5
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 53
Local Time: 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventide View Post
Hi do you use your FA-1 in the 11 o,clock position like Edge? Just interested in the volume control to be honest.

I use the pod pro as FOH like Edge as a Di not in an effects chain....
more or less like the edge.
what sound are you using in your pod for the chorus drive part?
peterpilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com