About his music rising LP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono | U2 auctioning signed guitar for charity | Contactmusic.com

This article says that they acutioned off one of Edges Music Rising LP, and I know they are heavily using it on tour (this one and even 360 one)......

So Edges gonna go for the new ones?

The one being auction hasn't been used on this tour, that I've seen. The more pinkish one and one that has a lot more green have. But the one being auction has a lot more yellow in it. It isn't a 'main' used guitar.

Ok, thanx. Whoever said that those guitars are used in tour is obviously wrong then?

I'm not saying it's never been used in tour. But it's 4th string at best. The purple-ish one got a lot is use starting in Vertigo. The pink-ish one (getting use for NYD on 360 / Electric Co on I&E tour). The greenish one being used for Invisible seems newer. I'm not sure it was used last tour.

But the one being auctioned doesn't seem like it was ever a mainstay for live performances. It may have been on the last few tours but as a backup / rarely if ever used.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Too bad that I want Lps just for the different taste........

Yes, tour with Edge, that is the deal!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I would probably ask whether I can take one of his guitars or not.......ok, that is cruel. But seriously, I wanted the underground tour

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom