U218 Singles leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chrisedge said:

I dont know where you got that but.

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
please note, when i say requesting commercially released material, i do not mean you can't request it at all. i mean you cannot request someone to post a link. it's still perfectly fine to say, for example, "anyone have lady with the spinning head? please e-mail it to me at [your e-mail here]". that's still fine, and sending links to people via e-mail is fine as well. what goes on offsite, we cannot control

http://forum.interference.com/t153089.html

I mean why dont you give it a rest already. You are the only one that seems to be constantly complaining about our policy.

Sicy said:
You are the only one that seems to be constantly complaining about our policy.

Just because the majority of the folks here can't find their way to torrent sites that have this up, don't assume I'm the only one that cares that official stuff gets "passed around" on here. It's really a shame that it isn't policed. I know it can be. Trading of illegal files are not allowed on many websites/forums I visit and they are bigger than this place.

Man not only Windows , but Saints sound so fucking good

U can actually feel the 2 guitars

Is it only me or I am hearing a new mix , a album mix of Windows ?

Yahweh said:
Its longer yes. Its longer by about 10 seconds :)

Not only this , but earlier in the week , that 2 1st mp3s I had , I could hear a lot of a 2nd guitar , what I hear now is piano , and Larry's drum mix or tunin are different

The mix really doesnt sound different to me just in better quality so you can actually hear the stuff in the background....ill have to compare it to the original mp3 that was sent out.

I thought it was the equal. fucked up on itunes , but not quite really .........

Don't Know , I think I prefered the earlier mix , even if it's not a real mix , Larry's drums sound a bit harsh , and sometimes the piano is takin over really good parts of guitar ........

those of you avoidig getting into torrents are missing a thing of beauty. They're insane fast. The quality is usually very, very good. And you can get whatever suites your fancy anytime.

Then there's all the concerts you could get your hands on.

It is NOT difficult to do. Any torrent site will walk you through the set up.

If I can do it, anyone can.

MrBrau1 said:
those of you avoidig getting into torrents are missing a thing of beauty. They're insane fast. The quality is usually very, very good. And you can get whatever suites your fancy anytime.

Then there's all the concerts you could get your hands on.

It is NOT difficult to do. Any torrent site will walk you through the set up.

If I can do it, anyone can.

lol, you know, this was exactly the same opinion I had of torrents until i got NAILED and received an email from my isp saying that if i get caught torrent'ing again they'll force me to churn or cancel my service altogether. this occurred after the received an email from one of the 'authorities' which was acting as a seeder and tracking all the ip's who were dl'ing the file

and can i please have the album version of window as well, thx in advance:

froglenn@yahoo.com.au

froglenn said:

lol, you know, this was exactly the same opinion I had of torrents until i got NAILED and received an email from my isp saying that if i get caught torrent'ing again they'll force me to churn or cancel my service altogether. this occurred after the received an email from one of the 'authorities' which was acting as a seeder and tracking all the ip's who were dl'ing the file

froglenn@yahoo.com.au

where do you think the file you're about to get came from?

A fucking torrent.

Thank god someone else put themselves at risk so everyone else could have a free song.

froglenn said:

froglenn@yahoo.com.au

Use peer guardian...

Oh yeh, it took all of 4mins to DL the whole album off of a torrent site also...

Apparently all the songs on this are the original album versions, except for New Year's Day and Where The Streets Have No Name, which are the shorter versions. Mysterious Ways also is the original and not the slightly altered version from the Best Of 1990-2000.

The only one I'm surprised about is Walk On - I really thought the single version would be used there.

But really, no big deal anyway. I was only interested in the new songs to begin with.

FWIW it's on Demonoid too, got it in about 3minutes :)

and yep, all studio tracks...

Streets is the edited single version, not the version that appears on the Best of 1980-1990.

However, they made sure to take out Edge's backing vocals for U218. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom