U218 not in stores????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reptile347

The Fly
I went to Target, Walmart and Circuit city today and none of them had U218.
I asked at Target for it and tehy did'nt know about it at all.

I am pretty sure it would not have sold out right away since they had Bomb on release day.

Anyone find any at regular stores? I got my deluxe one from amazon 2 days ago already.

Just bought my copy at Target... :confused: Haven't been in Wal Mart today, but I do know that Costco had it, so I'm assuming Sam's, Barnes & Noble, etc should also have it. Were you looking early this morning?? Maybe the new releases just hadn't been stocked yet. :shrug: Surely you'll be able to find it tomorrow at one of those retailers!

By the way - Window in the Sky? :up: :up: :up: Verrrry nice. :yes:

Reptile347 said:
I went to Target, Walmart and Circuit city today and none of them had U218.
I asked at Target for it and tehy did'nt know about it at all.

I am pretty sure it would not have sold out right away since they had Bomb on release day.

Anyone find any at regular stores? I got my deluxe one from amazon 2 days ago already.

i was unfortunately in all three today. they were in stock but only the dvd and the cd, not the set. only place i saw with the set was borders

hmm,

nobody in my area had the CD + DVD version, all I wanted was the Milan DVD so I was a bit pissed about that.

I didn't end up buying anything....I'll wait till i find the version with the Milan bonus DVD.

WOW. Nothing at all and I was there about 6:00 pm my time.

Must have actually sold out then. Surprises me but maybe there are a lot of U2 fans in my area. I will check FYE tomorrow.

I struck out at both Wal-Mart and Circuit City this afternoon. The Circuit City employees had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about the CD/DVD combo, which leads me to believe they just don't have it yet.

Wal-Mart didn't even have the single disc version. I highly doubt it sold out, so I think they're just slow to stock it.

At least for music DVDs you usual have to look pretty hard at Target.

I just went to the local record chain in my area, when I showed up at the counter with the Deluxe and the DVD the clerk told me that he heard they might not be getting them in time so when he saw them in the box he set some aside for himself!

Circuit City only had the CD, and as of 8 PM, hadn't even put it out on the FLOOR!

So I took their ad and went 2 Best Buy and got the Deluxe Edition 4 $18.99, saving $9!

The deluxe and single CD versions were plentiful at a local Best Buy but not a Videos DVD to be found. Barnes & Noble and Circuit City had the single CD but not the Deluxe, and Circuit City had only one copy of the Videos when I went (which I bought).

No copies of the videos DVD as of 5:30 pm at my local Best Buy, where I'd bought the Deluxe Edition CD + DVD at about 12:30. Another customer was looking for it at the same time as me.

I need to spend more time here, I hadn't even realized there was a separate videos release until yesterday! :reject:

if someone at circuit city doesn't know anything about the cd/dvd combo, just show them theirt ad for this week. It's even on sale.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom