u2 in studio 301 on sunday..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dju

The Fly
some sources says these boys gonna make a recording session at studio 301 while they're in Sydney on sunday...
which songs they're gonna record?
anyone heard this rumours?
Is it possibly happen..after two nights concert in Sydney(fri,sat) and the day after(monday)

If true, I wonder if it's something that was planned ahead of time or decided on fairly recently. If it's the latter, it'd indicate that the creative juices are flowing & that they want to lay some stuff down while it's fresh....pretty exciting stuff.

dju said:
some sources says these boys gonna make a recording session at studio 301 while they're in Sydney on sunday...
which songs they're gonna record?
anyone heard this rumours?
Is it possibly happen..after two nights concert in Sydney(fri,sat) and the day after(monday)

Source?

if I plan to catch them in studio..do u think I'll get any chance to meet the boys or take a pic or something?

Sydney's a pretty uninspiring city so they'd be advised to forgo the idea of recording new songs there, they'd more likely be half-arsed and mediocre somewhat ...

Should record in Melbourne...

They had studio time booked at 301 back in March when they were originally meant to be here. Remember? It was with Kanye West, caused a bit of a stir around here. Never happened, but perhaps this is their first opportunity since then to hook up with him again.

intedomine, you're funny. I'm sure in the rather huge mansions that the band have rented for the week right on Sydney Harbour they're sitting there in the sun thinking "F*ck, wish I was in Melbourne."

did'nt they say that kanye west was gonna do some producing work with them?

Could this be another Zooropa-style recording plan, but with Rick Rubin producing this time (who is famous for advocating short recording sessions)?!!

Another fast Zooropa record...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

source from another band who booked the same time with u2,they said"u2 booked same time with us..different room"
any chance I meet them if I go to studio?anyone..?

Kanye's a very talented producer and rapper... he's just a little bit (read: a lot) on the crazy side as a person haha.

hopefully they'll record something experimental and genre bending. All these well thought out, contrived songs they've been putting out for the past 6 years are sad.Who the fuck cares about songs? They sound like they were done on purpose.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i don't see what the problem is with trying out different producers from different styles... after all, if it sucks,it won't get released anyways.

You must not have heard A Man and a Woman.

Back
Top Bottom