SOE 32: let there be no leak puns..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
“Every critic was dreading “ - so true. You’ll be reading a lot of reluctant praise and respect in the coming days...

Thanks for all of the details everyone but you essentially have turned a 5 1/2 day wait for me and a select few others into what will feel like 5 1/2 months. So very excited for Friday at midnight!

Thanks for all of the details everyone but you essentially have turned a 5 1/2 day wait for me and a select few others into what will feel like 5 1/2 months. So very excited for Friday at midnight!

The fun part is that there lots of variety in the songs that many people can't agree on which is their favorite. Once the new songs we haven't heard are oversaturated the singles will start to sound not as bad.

Question which song has Haim in it?

On the one hand I respect your restraint, on the other I think... well, I just respect the restraint. I caved in after like an hour. Truly, call it superstition or a propensity for instant gratification, I am a little hesitant to make plans too far ahead the older I grow. Not that I am old, but the thought of going out tomorrow and a truck hitting me and my last thoughts being 'damn, won't be listening to the U2 album after all' is not a pleasant one. (Will be thinking of my family and loved ones too, of course, but you can't help that, can you, Lou?)

Back
Top Bottom