Raised By Wolves - Song Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vocals in the chorus are brilliant. Sounds like he's singing from 1983. Really like the atmosphere and that weird "bye-bye-huh-huh" thing

This is my early favorite. I'm going to see if I can get a job listening to this song over and over again, like it will be my new career-track profession for the next 20 years until I retire and get a Raised by Wolves pension.

Not 100 percent in love with the prechorus, but the verses and parts where he sings "Iris" are very soothing with a little tension for good measure.

Is it just me or does the chorus sound like duran duran,which is a good thing?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using U2 Interference mobile app

I think this track could've been on Boy or October... Bono's voice on the chorus sounds just so young

Amazing track that clearly stands out for me, but I've only listened to the album once. I love the atmosphere, also, great lyrics :up:

Did I mention this is my favorite, so far? Holy crap! Having a second listen, now. Most "new territory" track on the album and a driving rocker. Yum!

This track, Sleep Like a Baby..., and EBW are my early Top 3 :up:

...also, and I'm probably the only one, but did anyone else think "Charlie Brown theme" when the song first started? No? Okay... :reject:

Love is song. Just rough from the get go. This is where U2 needs to be now. The whole album should have followed this - I actually heat Metallica, Audioslave and other non-assumed influencers in this...

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Well hello there War era U2...WOW!

Hammer...meet nail cause you hit it in the head.

I wrote earlier that I thought Iris was the first song since 1984 that would fit on Boy and this might be the first song since 1984 that would fit on War....no joke.

I really like this song. The whole "I don't believe anymore" line before the chorus is going to be sick live.

Hammer...meet nail cause you hit it in the head.

I wrote earlier that I thought Iris was the first song since 1984 that would fit on Boy and this might be the first song since 1984 that would fit on War....no joke.

I really like this song. The whole "I don't believe anymore" line before the chorus is going to be sick live.

There are so many call backs to older eras on this album.

Back to this song, imagine a crowd screaming RAISED BY WOLVES with Bono...

I'm hoping they have a wolf face you can cut out of the program and right before the song starts, everyone in the audience puts it on and starts howling. Something better than the Aung San Suu Kyi mask...

Fuck the vampire revolution. U2's going straight up werewolf.

I kid.... I kid.... the track is sick.

I'm hoping they have a wolf face you can cut out of the program and right before the song starts, everyone in the audience puts it on and starts howling. Something better than the Aung San Suu Kyi mask...

Fuck the vampire revolution. U2's going straight up werewolf.

I kid.... I kid.... the track is sick.

Back
Top Bottom