NLOTH lossless has leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTU2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
In case anyone hasn't seen this, it's on demonoid now.

Listening now. Not bad. Obviously a fuller sound. Going to pay attention to some tracks for crackle on higher frequencies, etc.

God, this album is such an improvement over HTDAAB. And I like Bomb.

It's all over the big name free sites now too.

I have to be careful here... so

I saw it in a "bay of pirates" :up: org!

It's all over the big name free sites now too.

I have to be careful here... so

I saw it in a "bay of pirates" :up: org!

Haha.......it's funny!

arnold.jpg

I'm sorry about my lack of knowledge on the subject, but lossless/flac has the exact same quality as the cd itself, right?

Yes, lossless (Flac, SHN etc) means an exact copy of the original CD. :)

Edit:

Btw, you also can use Audiochecker to check whether the encoding is lossless or not.

Thanks! :wave::wave:

Damn, if I had an account on demonoid. :( I can't find it on other sites.

I'm trying to limit my listening to the tracks until I have the CD in my hands (I wish I was strong enough to have experienced all of it next tuesday, but I cracked after 4+ years) so I will wait it out, it doesn't need to take up that much space on my computer.

finally we can now determine if the album is in fact poorly mixed, here's to non-pierced ear drums, you know what i'm talking about

Seriously. What's the point of having lossless 4 days before the album drops if you already have the 256 or 320 versions-------unless you're a tool and not planning on buying the album at all? it's not like anyone here doesn't have some version of this album already.

the point is getting the best quaility, as i said there are some disturbingly high treble sounds in the mix and i want to see if they're gone, also even if i do buy the album, i'll want a master set of audio files on my computer, make sense?

the point is getting the best quaility, as i said there are some disturbingly high treble sounds in the mix and i want to see if they're gone, also even if i do buy the album, i'll want a master set of audio files on my computer, make sense?

Nope, that doesn't make sense. Are you not going to buy the album if 'disturbingly high treble sounds' are still there? And can't you rip the lossless files from your own cd like the rest of us do?

I'm all about downloading to see if you want to buy an album (haha, reference some Utoo bashing in JTBAC a few weeks ago). But downloading a higher quality version of files you already have and can acquire on disc in a mere four days practically screams "I'm never paying for this album!" :shrug:

you say "I'm all about downloading to see if you want to buy an album "

exactly what i'm doing, and if i listen to the lossless and it still sounds like shit to me then i def. will not buy. i might not but it anyway.

and to your other points, I dont want to pay for them and find out in 4 days, i prefer to have them now for free. Also for me downloading is faster than ripping.

Not really! If you want that kind of quality, wait 4 days, buy the CD and rip it and there you go. Anything you rip from here is going to be no better unless you lack the technology and I find that hard to believe given the abundant resources online and worldly.

Back
Top Bottom