New video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Troubles would be an excellent single and I think U2 know that. Lykke Li is very hip in the indie community right now, her songs get played on the radio a lot, so that should possible make for some alternative radio exposure. And it could also be a plus hearing someone else sing and not Bono alone, especially with people who aren't U2 fans.

It's The Daily Mail, it's a UK paper.

So people bashing U2 on social media are "fans" now. Funny.

If Steven Spielberg made a movie about The Troubles there, it would be applauded. They're writing about something that isn't even finished and hasn't been seen yet. Useless tabloid journalism, loving the big drama, as usual.
The Daily Mail is a dog shit rag of a "newspaper".

I cannot imagine Troubles being single for radio, unles it would perform Lana Del Rey :)

Lol....is that going to be your new tag if this song is released?

Dad Rock
Adel version
Lana deal Rey version!

It would be funny seeing people get worked up over that one.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Lol....is that going to be your new tag if this song is released?

Dad Rock
Adel version
Lana deal Rey version!

It would be funny seeing people get worked up over that one.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You seem to care about these terms more than I do...anyway what I was trying to say I love the song Troubles, but I think like a U2 hit single, its potential is around zero. Only if a overhyped femme fatale (read: monotonnous) like Lana del rey had sang it, radio stations would accepted it.

I'm just happy they are out doing something and maybe Bono is healing up faster then expected.

Likely this video will be for The Troubles I can't see it being anything else considering where it is being filmed.

Maybe he won't be in the video.

And why would he not be in the video?

Yeah I mean there's a few different ways and reasons he could a. Be on location for the shoot, and/or b. actually be appearing in some capacity in the video.

Frankly, I think that if anything, the only way that his accident is in any way relevant here is the fact that they noticeably *haven't shot any videos since his accident until now, likely because they were waiting for him to be able to participate at some level (even if only to observe).

I actually tend to see the video and his recent sightings as possibly very good signs that he is well on his way to recovery.

Sent from my ass crack

Yeah I mean there's a few different ways and reasons he could a. Be on location for the shoot, and/or b. actually be appearing in some capacity in the video.

Frankly, I think that if anything, the only way that his accident is in any way relevant here is the fact that they noticeably *haven't shot any videos since his accident until now, likely because they were waiting for him to be able to participate at some level (even if only to observe).

I actually tend to see the video and his recent sightings as possibly very good signs that he is well on his way to recovery.

Sent from my ass crack

Exactly.
I am just not buying the "he's not allowed by the doctor to move" etc. No one knows anything, none of us are aligned with his personal matters and when there have been pics of him out and about, there's no reason to assume he wouldn't be in the video. Right? :)

If the video is for Wolves Bono can participate in the video pretty well in his current post accident condition, I mean injured, wounded, even if it is a bit cruel, it goes with the themes of the song

So, the problem is understanding it. Ok. That explains it all.

Nope... I actually think I understand it pretty well.

If the video is for Wolves Bono can participate in the video pretty well in his current post accident condition, I mean injured, wounded, even if it is a bit cruel, it goes with the themes of the song

See? My understanding is just fine.

Why are people saying it's RBW when the director's snappy board thing said 'Breaking Waves'? I feel like I've missed something.

Back
Top Bottom