New album tracklisting? (Get out your binoculars though) FALSE ALARM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After blowing up the picture on PowerPoint (but still pretty blurry), here's what I get:

1. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
5. Moment of Surrender
6. The Cedars of Lebanon ?
7. Love Is All We Have Left ?
8. < i don't know, but it looks like it has a break ("|") before the last word, as if the last word is a separate portion of the track
9. Mercy ?

Here's the picture in its original size:

nolineonthehorizon_site-709781.jpg

Like I said, you've got to blow it up....and even then, it's pretty blurry.

Mercy? You've got to be f-ing kidding me!!!!! :huh:

It's blurry, but that's sure as hell what it looks like to me after blowing it up some. The "-rcy" is what stands out most to my eyes. :sexywink:

...we can see too > there is "A single edition" > we can suppose to get maybe more than 1 edition for this album (CD/DVD ?)

wow, thats impossible to read accept for the words SINGLE EDITION whatever that might mean.
moz-screenshot.jpg
nolineonthehorizon_site-709781.jpg

Stop it, giuys, it's all speculation. They have no info. They are just building up a new mini-site and these are the placeholders for the tracklisting etc. that will come later when stuff is officially confirmed.

After blowing up the picture on PowerPoint (but still pretty blurry), here's what I get:

1. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
5. Moment of Surrender
6. The Cedars of Lebanon ?
7. Love Is All We Have Left ?
8. < i don't know, but it looks like it has a break ("|") before the last word, as if the last word is a separate portion of the track
9. Mercy ?

I'd add

4. unknown caller
12. only love

9. is to long to be 'mercy'

Stop it, giuys, it's all speculation. They have no info. They are just building up a new mini-site and these are the placeholders for the tracklisting etc. that will come later when stuff is officially confirmed.

Very true......What are the odds that so many of the working titles--especially very old ones like "Love Is All We Have Left," if that's what's there---really made it to the tracklisting.

Maybe the mini-site is outhere just not active yet. I wouldn't know how myself, but perhaps one of us that is more tech savy can locate that webite and see what it is about.

Haha....49 people now reading this thread.

Suckers.

Oh, wait....we fell for it, too....:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom