MERGED ----> Definitive collection tracklisting predictions/discussions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the best track order of all time! (Thanks to Michael Griffiths for helping me out! :wink: )

Elevation
I Will Follow
Vertigo
Desire
New Year's Day
All I Want Is You
Where The Streets Have No Name
Pride
Sunday Bloody Sunday
One
Stay
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Mysterious Ways
Window in the Sky (new song)
With or Without You
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Beautiful Day
The Saints Are Coming (new song)

:ohmy:

"I may be slow, but what do you expect? I am a Loris!"

The Slow Loris said:
This is the best track order of all time! (Thanks to Michael Griffiths for helping me out! :wink: )

Elevation
I Will Follow
Vertigo
Desire
New Year's Day
All I Want Is You
Where The Streets Have No Name
Pride
Sunday Bloody Sunday
One
Stay
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Mysterious Ways
Window in the Sky (new song)
With or Without You
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Beautiful Day
The Saints Are Coming (new song)

:ohmy:

"I may be slow, but what do you expect? I am a Loris!"

Wow. That is probably about as close to accurate as I've seen. I think you're right on there.

namkcuR said:
Does anyone happen to know when the tracklist will be released?
The question is, when will it not be released? Find the answer to that, and you will have the answer to your original question by a process of elimination.

Okay, never mind. I'll take all the fun out of it by telling you. Before the end of the month. But there again, you'll have a lot more than just that by then.

:sexywink:

The Slow Loris said:

It's my least favourite song on ATYCLB, but you have to be realistic about it being on U218. And as such, it may as well be the opener to get it out of the way early! :wink:

Because the sweet ain't as sweet without the bitter, baby.

The Slow Loris said:

The question is, when will it not be released? Find the answer to that, and you will have the answer to your original question by a process of elimination.

Okay, never mind. I'll take all the fun out of it by telling you. Before the end of the month. But there again, you'll have a lot more than just that by then.

:sexywink:

:rolleyes:

Chizip said:
Humans. So fickle. :hug:

Mango? I've got 400 hundred different varieties up my sleeve. There's the wonderful Alfonzo, maybe the most popular Indian mango. Or how about the Raja Puri -- a mango the size of a pomelo. If I died with one of those in my mouth, I would die a happy Loris indeed! But you are far too fickle, my dear Chiz, to understand.

sorry i just think people who act all mysterious and pretend to have inside info are kind of lame

Chizip said:
sorry i just think people who act all mysterious and pretend to have inside info are kind of lame
Not that it really matters to me what I can possibly do so you don't think I'm lame, but as to my post.....I guess you missed the friendly sarcasm. (The first part of my post should have been a good indicator, as should have been the smiley.)

please, as if you aren't trying to make it seem like you have inside information with cryptic messages and sexywinks

sorry but ive lost a lot of respect for you mr gretzky

1. I will follow
2. Sunday blooby Sunday
3. New Year's day
4. Pride
5. I still haven't found what I'm looking for
6. With or without you
7. Desire
8. All I want is you
9. One
10. Mysterious Ways
11. Stay
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Beautiful Day
14. Stuck in a moment
15. Vertigo
16. Sometimes you can't make it on your own
17. Saints are coming
18. Window on the sky

Here in order of release.... probably in another order..... but that's it...sadly....

Chizip said:
please, as if you aren't trying to make it seem like you have inside information with cryptic messages and sexywinks

sorry but ive lost a lot of respect for you mr gretzky

1) If you couldn't tell from that post that my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek, then I don't know what to tell you. Try a mango. Or at least an avacado with a side of shrimp.

2) I find it funny how people always start sentences that they aren't the slightest bit sorry about with the word, "sorry". Oh, the irony!

3) Did you ever have any respect for me to begin with? You certainly never showed any. Therefore, I guess nothing will change. :)

PS. I think most people realize The Slow Loris is a character -- one that at the very least makes this place a little more entertaining. I would hope, anyway.

If this is the set , it's sort of worse I expected I mean ........

No POP songs hurt like HELL but

NO STREETS ???? :huh: :huh: :huh:

WHeres the heart of it ?

How would there be no "Streets" but "Sarajevo" instead? C'mon..........poster doesn't know what they're talking about.........."Sunday BLOOBY Sunday"?

People are forgetting this is their biggest well-known singles, for Streets to not appear, it's not that impossible, now Sunday Bloody Sunday or even Discotheque which was a huge single in most places is a bit harder to believe

Mofo said:
People are forgetting this is their biggest well-known singles, for Streets to not appear, it's not that impossible, now Sunday Bloody Sunday or even Discotheque which was a huge single in most places is a bit harder to believe
You know what though? Our biggest radio station just did their annual "Top 500 Songs of Our Time" a few weeks back, and 'Where The Streets Have No Name' was voted by the listeners as #1. Amazing, hey?! Also finsishing in the top 10 were 'I Still Haven't Found' and 'With or Without You'. A great outing for The Joshua Tree, indeed.

Here it is. It's called the Labour Day 500. Here's just the first 10....

http://www.kelowna.thesun.net/node/404050

1. U2 Where The Streets Have No Name

2. Eagles Hotel California

3. Bryan Adams Summer Of '69

4. The Beatles Hey Jude

5. U2 With Or Without You

6. Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On

7. The Police Every Breath You Take

8. U2 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

9. The Tragically Hip New Orleans Is Sinking

10. John Lennon Imagine

Man, I have to laugh at some of these selections. Celine Dion???? In the top 10 of all time???? Brian Adams???? You can say it has a Canadian bent, lol.

no way:ohmy: that's really great! but still...putting 3 joshua trees in a 16 cd set would be a bit too much and I'm gonna get really pissed off if Pop is ignored

Mofo said:
and from where is this top 500? how many voters?
The Labour Day 500 was voted on by mostly Okanagan residents, I would think. However, I also think it was done on line....so I would suspect anyone could vote. SUN FM is the official top 40 station of about 3 different main cities, and many smaller communities in between. I would guess the overall population of The Okanagan is around 400,000 people. I don't know how many people participated in the vote. Sure, it's a small sample, but it just goes to show that 'Streets' made quite an impact here in the interior of British Columbia. I would hazard a guess that we're not unique! Well, maybe we are.....but you don't want to know about those things! :wink:

BigMacPhisto said:
C'mon..........poster doesn't know what they're talking about

Yep. That post was CLEARLY just a prediction like what the rest of us have been making. I don't know how it suddenly became a supposed tracklisting from an inside source.

Yahweh_OMG said:
1. I will follow
2. Sunday blooby Sunday
3. New Year's day
4. Pride
5. I still haven't found what I'm looking for
6. With or without you
7. Desire
8. All I want is you
9. One
10. Mysterious Ways
11. Stay
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Beautiful Day
14. Stuck in a moment
15. Vertigo
16. Sometimes you can't make it on your own
17. Saints are coming
18. Window on the sky

Here in order of release.... probably in another order..... but that's it...sadly....

Miss Sarajevo and All I Want Is You over Streets and Discotheque? :|

Some people are reading OMG wrong! He/she never said that that was the tracklisting! He made a prediction and he/she really thinks it will be this tracklisting but nowhere does he/she say that that is the actual tract listing.

Back
Top Bottom