KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niceman said:
If anyone can forward me the non-radiohead version;
the non-radiohead version is quite a joke. really no shame that it got removed. beginning and ending of the song got just cut, nothing else has been changed. you can still hear radiohead distorting the first verse. i wonder why the edited version has twice the size of the oroginal leak since it is no imrovement at all.

kaltspieler said:

the non-radiohead version is quite a joke. really no shame that it got removed. beginning and ending of the song got just cut, nothing else has been changed. you can still hear radiohead distorting the first verse. i wonder why the edited version has twice the size of the oroginal leak since it is no imrovement at all.

At least somebody put in the effort to remove the Radiohead part of it! :|

Zootlesque said:

At least somebody put in the effort to remove the Radiohead part of it! :|
you can easily "remove" that yourself by just skipping the first seconds with whatever prog you're using to hear it. ;)

qiute amazing what some people do just to have "their" version of the leak spread around the internet. ;)

Things like this always happen when I'm not around :(

Hate to jump into the ginormous pool of askers but if somehow I managed to maybe receive a pm with a little info on the goods I'd be really grateful...

U2dork said:
Things like this always happen when I'm not around :(

Hate to jump into the ginormous pool of askers but if somehow I managed to maybe receive a pm with a little info on the goods I'd be really grateful...

I'm not a Premium Member so I can't send it to you but post your email address and I'll send it over.

That goes for anyone else too.

so i need a recap. is there an edited version without Radiohead playing in the beginning?

mikal said:
so i need a recap. is there an edited version without Radiohead playing in the beginning?

Yes, but it's not exactly removed, just the part where it's really noticable has been severed from the front of the song.

Well, I just received a pm, but I think y.s.i is having "issues".

Edit: Nevermind. I think it finally worked.

kaltspieler said:

Thanks then.

My god, this IS one of the best songs they've ever written!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to love I rhapsodize......

From the demo I thought the line was "Oh can you see where the love has gone?" I was close...;)

kaltspieler said:
qiute amazing what some people do just to have "their" version of the leak spread around the internet. ;)

Or, you know, maybe someone saw all the requests for the "non-Radiohead" version and gave them one.

misterboo said:
Not yet, and there probably won't be till tomorrow morning when BBC Radio 1 starts playing it.
I bet that won't be the only source. It's just a question of hours until we get our hands on a promo rip... of course, that won't be postet in here, but that does not mean that a promo rip won't surface for sure within the next 24 hours. i mean: would be almost a miracle if not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom