Inside cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babyface
Hey - does anyone know yet what the inside cover of the album looks like? wondering if that Spanish girl had it all along or whether that photo on her blog was photo shopped...

Hey - does anyone know yet what the inside cover of the album looks like? wondering if that Spanish girl had it all along or whether that photo on her blog was photo shopped...

any Link ?

I downloaded a scene torrent of a VBR CD rip - and to prove that it was ripped directly from the CD the uploader included a photograph he had taken of the CD and the inlay was the same as the one the Spanish girl posted...

She did not post this picture - with the band, it was something else...

nolineonthehorizonopen.jpg

Ooops, I thought she posted the one of them standing on the beach. I think it's a lithograph on u2.com now.

What's the second one, a sewage pipe?! :|

Apparently the back of the album is the picture of the boys on the beach (the one with Larry and the cane).

you mean the one where they are spread out evenly walking?

that would make a lot of sense design wise because it would allow them to put the names of the songs on there without making it too busy.

sorry - didn't post the link to her site. didn't want to give her any more publicity (she got plenty of it during the 'pre-leak' frenzy).

Here it is:

Cover Inside - nolineu2's Fotolog Page - Fotolog

so, we can confirm she was 100% fake then? I have to say, I was starting to be a believer after she posted that pic.

Back
Top Bottom