Get On Your Boots (Punk Version)? - Confirmed: 2 Bonus Tracks on NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldve brought up Kid A if that actually had a second disc.

Oh wait, it did. Amnesiac. Care to wager on U2 releasing a new CD next year?

not really. mostly because all i really care about is this album. i do believe that the album will be very very good.

if it makes you feel better, i do consider Radiohead the best band of this decade. but i just don't feel any need to compare them to U2. they're completely different bands.

I wouldve brought up Kid A if that actually had a second disc.

Oh wait, it did. Amnesiac. Care to wager on U2 releasing a new CD next year?

Seriously do you even like U2? and if you do but only like past stuff why do you waste so much of your time coming here?

not really. mostly because all i really care about is this album. i do believe that the album will be very very good.

if it makes you feel better, i do consider Radiohead the best band of this decade. but i just don't feel any need to compare them to U2. they're completely different bands.

They are complete different. But I use Radiohead as an example because they are well known and essentially U2's peers. If I rattled off some lesser band's name, the argument wouldn't have carried as much weight.

I wouldn't be surprised if the extra songs will appear as b-sides on much cheaper singles anyway. People shouldn't get bent out of shape about U2 releasing another version of NLOTH with a few extra songs. Don't pay for it. Simple as that. Just buy the singles or whatever, or just download the songs illegally.

No need to get into neverending 10 page BITCHFEST threads about it.

Anyone who knows how to use the interwebs can get as many new U2 songs as they want for free.

Can we please keep Radiohead out of this, I really dont think it has anything to do with this topic. We have a charts forum, AND a general music forum where you can talk about Radiohead.

U2 supposedly recorded 50 to 60 songs last year, and the best they can offer for bonus tracks are remixes? :down:

Someone posed this question, and I referred to Radiohead's works to support this argument. I'll refer to any band as long as I think it's relevant. I don't think it's against the rules. If it is, you should go back and rebuke everyone for making all sorts of references to many many bands in the thousands of previous topics about U2.

My God, man... you are a pain in the ass. Do you happen to know people too?

Everyone? Are you sure?
Y'know... I love Radiohead and I would be glad to talk about them, there's two threads about them in B&C. Here is not the right place.

If I had all the free time in the world, I'll start quoting people. It'll be a long ass post.

Reading all your recent posts sure is depressing. May I suggest you switch to decaf, perhaps? It's just a shame you seem to be so bitter and negative in general.

Hey, you know what? There's a NEW U2 ALBUM COMING OUT. Can't you just be a little excited and drop your emo "everyone is out to get me and the world sucks" attitude? Cripes.

Ok, breathe. calm.

Reading all your recent posts sure is depressing. May I suggest you switch to decaf, perhaps? It's just a shame you seem to be so bitter and negative in general.

Hey, you know what? There's a NEW U2 ALBUM COMING OUT. Can't you just be a little excited and drop your emo "everyone is out to get me and the world sucks" attitude? Cripes.

Ok, breathe. calm.

Here's a suggestion. Why don't the mods start cutting down on these types of posts, useless messages to specific members that doesn't advance the topic discussion whatsoever?

We should get back to new and original posts that pertain to the topic and foster discussion.

U2 wrote 60 songs and "hit a rich song-writing vein". Why only 11 tracks? wtf? Cash-grabbers. Radiohead only charged me $80 for b-sides and stickers.

Would you rather have a few crappy b sides now or a new album in a year ?

Be positive.

The way U2 are with obesessing over their new material these days, I would say there is no way the next album will be out before 2013/2014. I'd rather have the cut material as b-sides right now. They always say they want to get the next album out really quick as they are releasing an album.

Back
Top Bottom